(Global) Application Lead – Business Development @ TriFinance
1. Tasks and responsibilities
The Application Lead Business Development, based in the Nederlands (Amsterdam) OR Belgium (Antwerp), is accountable for the entire application management ( technical and functional – from vision and roadmap to analysis, integration, parameterization, managing external partners and delivery) of the company's Interaction Layer (internet, mobile, social media, voice… ) and Opportunity to Delight applications (Sales & Marketing Cloud).
Currently the application landscape consists of primarily stand-alone applications, covering parts of the processes leading to bad end user experience (e.g. no data exchange between applications leading to multiple input of the same data, bad user interfaces, …). Objective is to make this evolve towards a service based and integrated platform. So we expect the lead to:
- Create an interaction layer vision and roadmap and deliver upon it to allow for efficient and effective customer journeys and support the platform vision of the company.
- Create and deliver Sales Cloud platform vision and roadmap and impactfully deliver upon it to allow for harmonized business processes, by unlocking value out of data & systems architecture.
- Collaborate in a high performance way on a daily basis with the technology and business colleagues.
- XSU Business Development: Process Owner ‘From Opportunity to Delight’
- XSU Communication: Process Owner ‘Univers to’ (Process prior to ‘From Opportunity to Delight’)
- BCB’s: End users
- Peers in the XSU Systems 2 Support (IT team)
- Coaching team members, improving the standard of work and raising the bar of quality.
2. Expectations first 12 months
3 months: understand the business challenges, have an agreed short-term working pattern with the main business stakeholders and have initiated the search to complete the team.
6 months: evaluate the self-service extension capabilities of the current internet platform, come up with a long-term plan on the interaction layer side and have completed the team whilst starting to increase the delivery performance on the Salesforce environment
12 months: have initiated the work on the interaction layer and delivered a first epic whilst having demonstrated delivery performance on the salesforce environment.
The person is empowered to take the necessary tactical technology decisions within the constraints of the enterprise architecture. strategic technology decisions are to be made in collaboration with the IT director. Functional decisions are primarily made by the relevant process owner.
As the company has decided to strengthen its IT capability and governance, the person will be, together with the rest of the IT team, a key player to enable that transformation. Setbacks will and can come on that transformation as the rest of the company also needs to adapt to this new way of working.
3. Business and technical challenges for upcoming 2 to 3 years
TriFinance has to prepare the organization for exponential growth (People – Process – System)
TriFinance has to continue the growth of the business during the current transformation period
Germany: double digit growth
Belgium & the Netherlands: sustainable growth
Luxembourg: from start-up to sustainable baseline for future growth
Potentially other geographies
Transform the current scattered, unconnected technology platform to an effective, efficient business enabler that allows full interconnectivity and self service for both the employees and customers.
The above plan for the next years should bring the total employee base of TriFinance north of 1000 and lead to an EBITDA north of 10 mio in 2023 (vs 6,5 mio in 2021).
- Relevant WO / HBO (The Netherlands) or Master / Bachelor (Belgium) education (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Business Management & Econometrics) or equivalent through experience.
2. Experience and requirements
- At least 5 years of working experience in a mobile and SaaS environment.
- You understand the strategic value of data and information management and are passionate about building value-creating and innovative application solutions. You are able to create a vision and roadmap to transform TriFinance to become a truly platform organization.
- You are at ease with the principles of a modern information architecture and have a demonstrated and structured ability to break down complex issues into practically executable solutions.
- You master and know how to improve deployments on the Salesforce platform.
- You have a good general knowledge and preferably some hands-on experience with the following concepts: SalesCloud, MarketingCloud, Content Management Systems.
3. Soft skills
- You are creative and result-oriented
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously to a high degree
- You have strong organizational and communication skills – these are important to communicate your vision to the team and defend it to the management
- Being solution oriented and thinking in options rather than limits and barriers, able to enthuse colleagues on the power and benefits of leveraging technologies in their business.
- Fostering personal relationship.
- Dedicated/committed to quality as well as timely execution. High sense of responsibility.
- Being open, cards on the table, honest, respectful in communication.
- Enjoyable, entrepreneurial personality to collaborate with.
- New challenge in a dynamic and international environment. Trifinance has great plans for its knowledge sharing organization and you can join this great experience! You will also experience individual learning and development paths.
- Together with your colleagues, you take the next steps to support TriFinance in becoming the number 1 reference in our domain.
- Hybrid working; partly in the office and partly work-from-home.
- A complete and competitive salary package with company car and fringe benefits: company car (BMW/Audi/VW), fuel card, health insurance (DKV), group insurance, net allowance, meal vouchers, mobile subscrip