Deliverect is a scale-up with a huge potential and a well-thought-out vision of the market and of how to make the organisation scalable. The ambition is clear: Becoming the international market leader and setting the benchmark in the hospitality industry in terms of home delivery software. To further these ambitions the development team needs additional seniority in the areas of development and entrepreneurship. The ideal candidate is someone with the personal ambition to devote his/her soul, ideas and development skills to fundamentally changing the way in which a restaurant business is run.
As Senior Front-end Developer within Deliverect you will co-develop product prototypes with a view to building scalable product solutions. As a senior employee, you are expected to actively contribute to product solutions, technology, architecture, processes, …
As Senior Front-End Developer with React and Angular knowledge, you write well-tested code, guide the team
with your experience, and seek challenges that inspire you. Examples of your responsibilities include:
- Building new features for web and native applications by writing clean and reusable React components.
- Integrating third-party services and APIs into the different frontend applications (Auth0, Google Sheets, i18next, Headway).
- Reviewing pull requests of your colleagues and fixing bugs quickly.
- Creating visualizations to show aggregated reports of data.
- Working closely with all our customers, partners & the support team, continuously integrating their feedback in product development and user experience.
- Mentoring the other developers and guide them in their work.
- Help to choose new technologies and frameworks to tackle problems.
- You may even get the chance to start new projects from scratch (we have a lot coming in the pipeline) or build backend services to support the client-facing frontend applications
Jan and Zhong believe in agile development whereby procedures and meetings don’t bring everything to a standstill. The team consists of passionate developers who love to build things and who are proud when customers give feedback about the features or the user-friendliness of what they have created as a team. All colleagues in the development team have a say in important decisions. Choices are made based on the strengths of every employee.
- You have at least 4-5 years of work experience, including recent experience developing in React.
- You know what Redux-Saga and Ramda are
- You can explain to us how to work with WebSockets
- You prefer working in a team
- You can express yourself in English
- You have a flexible mindset
What we count as a plus:
- You have backend experience with Node.js
- You worked with multiple frameworks, not just React
- You participate(d) in open source projects
Deliverect is based in Ghent, in a wonderful building with a view of the city and the surrounding river. The staff are ambitious and their ultimate goal is to enjoy the work they are doing and perhaps change the world slightly in the process. A cultural fit is an absolute precondition for this interesting challenge.
- Deliverect is a flat organisation with short reporting lines, an agile state of mind and the possibility to flesh out your innovative ideas;
- Deliverect works with high-tech material and as a Developer you have the necessary tools and materials at your disposal.
- The opportunity to work in a young, ambitious and expanding team and deepen your expertise;
- A challenge where a proactive mentality is a key asset, where you can grow together with the organisation and where the sky truly is the limit.
- A competitive salary package including a wide range of fringe benefits (a.o. a company car).
Amon is the exclusive executive search partner for this position. If interested, we would be glad to provide you with more detailed info on the position and offer. You can contact Klaas Bernaert – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright @ Amon2020