As the CTO of OTRA, you will play a key role in growing the company, both in size and maturity. You manage all technical aspects of the organisation, to ensure that these are in line with the OTRA’s growth ambitions. Typical responsibilities for you as a CTO include:
- Driving the technology strategy and technology stack architecture of OTRA’s solution portfolio.
- Defining and delivering the solution roadmap, made in collaboration with the business, and according to the business plan and budget.
- Defining and implementing the sourcing strategy (build/buy, inhouse/outsource)
- Building and managing a high performing team with the following roles: developers, architect, QA, business/functional analyst and technical project manager.
- Selecting and integrating 3rd party suppliers and partners (relationship management, vendor evaluation, etc.)
- Overseeing projects for hardware related implementations, advice and define the integration strategy and develop partnerships with key suppliers (pan European) taking into account the TCO.
- As IT lead, in charge of development, technical implementations, quality assurance and monitoring of the product (uptime, performance) and GDPR processes and managing the IT budget
OTRA is looking for an experienced leader, a technology expert with a strong management and business accumen.
- You are experienced in developing secure and scalable software solutions and managing a team to get there.
- You have a proven professional experience in leading technology development and leveraging a team, ideally in a start-up / scale-up environment.
- You are knowledgeable in mobile app, cloud (AWS) and hardware integration technology (AI experience is a plus).
- You master the latest software development technologies & methodologies (SaaS, API’s, integration, )
The position of CTO at OTRA is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to be part of a truly exciting tech startup, backed by strong and committed investors, providing solutions to the backbone of our economy.
As a CTO, working together with a group of thought leaders, you have the opportunity to become a part in this unique journey. Even more so, you will play a key role in the road to success.
AMON is the executive search partner of OTRA.
Interested in this position and more specific information?
IT Director Applications, CTO, R&D Manager / Director, Product Development Manager