Deliverect is a scale-up with a huge potential and a well-thought-out vision of the market and of how to make the organisation scalable. The ambition is clear: Becoming the international market leader and setting the benchmark in the hospitality industry in terms of home delivery software. To further these ambitions the development team needs additional seniority in the areas of development and entrepreneurship. The ideal candidate is someone with the personal ambition to devote his/her soul, ideas and development skills to fundamentally changing the way in which a restaurant business is run.
As Senior Python Developer within Deliverect you will co-develop product prototypes with a view to building scalable product solutions with the aid of REST API. As a senior employee, you are expected to actively contribute to product solutions, technology, architecture, processes, … You can also submit your own proposals for developing new functionalities and will have the opportunity to develop a close relationship with the customers. Deliverect puts the customers, product and team first. Jan and Zhong believe in agile development whereby procedures and meetings don’t bring everything to a standstill. The team consists of passionate developers who love to build things and who are proud when customers give feedback about the features or the user-friendliness of what they have created as a team. All colleagues in the development team have a say in important decisions. Choices are made based on the strengths of every employee.
Jan and Zhong believe in agile development whereby procedures and meetings don’t bring everything to a standstill. The team consists of passionate developers who love to build things and who are proud when customers give feedback about the features or the user-friendliness of what they have created as a team. All colleagues in the development team have a say in important decisions. Choices are made based on the strengths of every employee.
- You have proven experience in Python Development;
- Experience with the associated frameworks such as Flask…
- Experience making REST APIs is a major asset;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus;
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- Experience with Bash, Mongo or cloud infrastructure is an additional asset:
- You are fluent in English;
- You have a flexible mindset
Deliverect is based in Ghent, in a wonderful building with a view of the city and the surrounding river. The staff are ambitious and their ultimate goal is to enjoy the work they are doing and perhaps change the world slightly in the process. A cultural fit is an absolute precondition for this interesting challenge.
- Deliverect is a flat organisation with short reporting lines, an agile state of mind and the possibility to flesh out your innovative ideas;
- Deliverect works with high-tech material and as a Developer you have the necessary tools and materials at your disposal.
- The opportunity to work in a young, ambitious and expanding team and deepen your expertise;
- A challenge where a proactive mentality is a key asset, where you can grow together with the organisation and where the sky truly is the limit.
- A competitive salary package including a wide range of fringe benefits (a.o. a company car).
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this position. If interested please get in contact with Klaas Bernaert – email@example.com.
Copyright @ Amon 2020