The Application Administrator SWIFT Competence Center will be part of a dynamic team with a strong knowledge of SWIFT Application Administration. The team takes responsibilities in creating a SWIFT Competence Center to invest in the stability and optimization of the SWIFT Applications. They are aware of the latest developments and trends in IT & SWIFT products and are passionate about the Belgian and European financial sector. The team is involved in the mandatory security controls established to guarantee a security baseline for the entire community that is implemented by all users on their local SWIFT infrastructure. Since last year, the SWIFT environment has been renewed to a Linux environment the main focus will be on maintenance (patches, yearly releases and implementing the Customer Security Program of SWIFT. When interested, other IT related tasks can be part of the role depending on the experience of the candidate. Application Administrators are on-call one week a month.
You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or another Bachelor's degree, supplemented with a first knowledge of IT processes and technologies in the financial sector.
- You are familiar with the Linux environment and have a basic knowledge of Unix
- You have knowledge of various domains, such as SWIFT, PKI, HSM, VPN …
- You embrace the principles of IT security
- You are technically versatile and curious/willing to discover new technologies.
- You are able to create documentation on technical architecture, installation procedures and maintenance of the entrusted SWIFT packages
- You have good analytical skills, a critical mind and a good synthetic ability;
- A proven track of an analytical character and a sense of synthesis.
- You are able to work in a high-important and changing environment;
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, able to act effectively with both internal and external correspondents;
- You are stress resistant, have a strong team spirit and are able to act in an honest and structured manner to work
- You can work both autonomously and in a team, and this in a multidisciplinary environment
- You dare to take initiatives and are flexible/proactive to provide realistic solutions.
English – (Dutch/French). You will work in a bilingual environment and are prepared to undergo additional training.
- The Application Administrator has a strong impact on the evolution and the future of the financial stability;
- The National Bank of Belgium has a high retention rate;
- The National Bank offers pay comparable to that in the banking sector. As well as a competitive starting salary, you enjoy a balanced system of pay progression combined with a important budget for learning and development;
- Additional benefits (depending on your statute and duration of employment) might include: group insurance, medical expenses plan, subsidized mortgage, family benefits over and above the statutory minimum, broadband connection, etc. Moreover an own staff restaurant and a range of cultural and leisure facilities (including the media center) are provided;
- Flexible working hours, 36 days of holidays, working from home, family facilities (fe. in the school holidays a children’s club will cater for your children) and an Iphone to increase your accessibility when professionally needed;
- Different mobility options: parking (when you decide to take your own car, motor bike or bicycle), easy to reach by public transport totally free of charge (central Brussels).
Interested? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this rol at the National Bank of Belgium.
For more information: email@example.com
Copyright Amon, 2020
System Administration, Network Administration, System Engineer