The IT department has around 30 employees (incl. externals) at various locations in Belgium and France. The department currently consists of the following sub-departments: Business IT Support, Data Management, Support desk and Project Management. The majority of these teams is based in Puurs, supplemented by IT colleagues at the other sites in Deinze and Bagnolet (FR) and in the production sites in France.
The global operating budget amounts to approximately € 12 million on an annual basis and IT provides service to the entire Fedrus group as mentioned above.
Currently, the major challenges for IT are business integrations after the acquisition of the new entities. The CIO has determined the vision, aligned with the business, regarding the most suitable uniform ERP platform (SAP S4 / HANA) for the split entities of APOK and I.R.S.-Btech. In addition, an assessment is made regarding C4C from SAP as a CRM package and the further development of an E-commerce platform. A first and very important priority is to fully integrate operational processes and to implement the digital strategy.
As Master Data Coordinator, you are responsible for the organization, management and coordination of the data.
- You play a key role in the creation/maintenance/management of master data in the SAP4/HANA ERP environment.
- You are strongly involved in the data collection process as well as the validation with the respective stakeholders.
- You coordinate improvement projects in the form of structural data cleansing activities as well as data enrichment of the article configurations.
- You regularly organise data sanity checks to ensure our data quality.
- You participate in the design, development, testing and implementation of data processing solutions in Winshuttle or LSMW.
- You work on data excellence projects at Fedrus group level.
- You will work in the data team and will report directly to the Data Manager.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience.
- You preferably have 3 years of experience in master data management (MDM).
- You have already gained experience in working with data management tools such as "Winshuttle", "LSMW" or the "Migration Cockpit".
- Your affinity with SAP, preferably in the S4H environment, is a strong asset.
- MS office no longer has any secrets for you, especially with regard to the possibilities in Excel.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a hands-on mentality.
- You like to take the initiative and approach things in an analytical and process-based way.
- Your systematic approach, your critical mind, your accurate and structured way of thinking and acting perfectly describe your talents.
- Your strong communication skills are a strong asset in our fast-growing and dynamic corporate culture.
• You are part of an attractive global growth story where a long-term vision is central;
• You are part of a Belgian international company that has grown from a family business;
• You get responsibility and you will take this Master Data position where there is room for
your own input regarding the development of the data strategy and the further development of the
• You are part of the data team and have impact on the decision lines;
• A role with autonomy and the opportunity to expand your experience in
a company with clear growth ambitions.