Cigna is a global company specialized in a wide range of health-care benefits, products and services for expatriate employees of multinational companies and organisations.
Within its international division, a special unit focuses on the needs of international organizations. Headquartered in Antwerp, this unit (IO&A) has more than 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international collective health insurance and insurance plans for international and locally recruited employees of intergovernmental (IGO) and non-governmental (NGO) organizations (UN, Unicef, Oxfam,...) and large corporations.
Being part of the IT Management team, you will report directly to the CIO of the IO&A unit. The IT team in the IO&A unit employs about 65 experts in various domains (development, user services, data,...)
- Working with the business representatives and other global Cigna IT departments you ensure IT demands are captured, prioritized, validated and that projects portfolio brings the most value for the different stakeholders.
- You will ensure that the IT department delivery capacity can support this portfolio and plan accordingly
- As IT chief of staff, you will work closely with the CIO from a strategic to operational level.
You will be involved in the financial management of the department, deputize CIO when needed and will work closely with the IT management team on various initiatives.
- Knowledge of, qualifications and/or certifications in the domain of strategic portfolio planning methodologies (such as PMI, Prince2, or P3O).
- You act as a mentor and coach for the Project Managers and Functional Managers and are passionate about supporting project or agile teams.
- To be successful in this position, a minimum of 5 years’ works experience in various functions as Project manager, portfolio/ capacity, IT manager or equivalent is required
- Experience in people management functional or transversal is a plus.
- You are well acquainted with the classical waterfall as well as agile software deployment methodologies like SCRUM, DSDM or SAFe.
- Experience of working with Agile tools (like JIRA, Agile Central or Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Experience of working with Project Management (MS-Project and SharePoint) Enterprise Capacity Planning (like CA PPM, Clarity, Daptiv...) or Scenario Planning tools is a must.
- Experience required in budget management and tracking
- Excellent skills needed in PowerPoint, Excel and report writing
This management position is open to employees only (no freelance), residing in Belgium.
You work as the direct right-hand to the CIO. You will have a broad scope and span of control, within a socially relevant business, an ambitious and internationally oriented organisation. This strategic position also holds opportunities for further career perspectives in the organisation.
Interested to receive full version of the job description? Please contact us directly. We will be glad to provide you with more information.