Carrefour Belgium is part of the Carrefour Group, which is the largest food retailer in the world with over 380,000 staff. The group owns a total of 12,200 stores in 36 countries (±800 in Belgium), generating a worldwide turnover of € 85.1 billion in 2018 (€4.27 billion in Belgium). In Belgium, Carrefour employs over 11,500 people who realise an annual turnover of close to € 4 billion.
Carrefour is part of a highly competitive sector that is currently undergoing a substantial digital and mobile transformation. Quite a few technological challenges will have to be met in the coming years. Mobile solutions, e-commerce, real-time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smartscan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payment, transition to SAP4Hana, cloud migration, implement a security program... all topics that Carrefour aims to tackle as soon as possible.
In order to cope with the current and future challenges, Carrefour is looking forward to hiring an IT PMO Governance.
The mission of Governance is to maximize IT performance both on RUN & BUILD, by establishing KPI’s, ensuring internal alignment, and optimizing IT processes, sourcing and client interaction.
As an IT PMO Governance, you work across the entire IT organization. You are responsible for reporting (50%), meeting and advising the IT stakeholders and get to know them the new way of working.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure the gathering of the new deliverable of the project methodology and the weekly/monthly and ad hoc reporting;
• Organize and animate the IT Project Advisory Board with IT ComDir members. This includes follow-up, meeting minutes,... ;
• Participate in IT Governance team;
• Build and manage IT PMO (+/- 30 main projects + extra smaller projects);
• Design, build and maintain reports in various domains (project follow up, financial, capacity management, procurement, ...);
• Build, ensure and maintain transversal communication with IT stakeholders (Experts, Architects, Security, Project Managers,…) to manage expectations and ensure that deliveries, quality, deadlines and budget expectations are met;
• Propose and build optimization on current IT processes;
• Manage and monitor IT Governance by building, maintaining and updating KPI’s.
• You hold a master’s degree in IT;
• You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a Project Manager or IT financial controller;
• You like to communicate with different stakeholders;
• You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well;
• You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market;
• You have knowledge of project methodologies: Prince2,…;
• You have a positive and accountable mindset;
• You need to prove experience in an IT Project Management Office team;
• You value the true meaning of team objectives.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint;
• strong communication;
• Knowledge in SAP CATS/FICO/MM is a plus;
• Good knowledge of Jira is a plus;
• Knowledge in Google Suite is a plus.
Carrefour is a major player in the retail industry, where IT is considered a strategic business partner. Given the variety of challenging projects you will have the chance to perfect your technical skills and develop your coaching abilities. You will be part of a stable and professional environment that is closely linked with the business.
Amon is the exclusive search partner for this role at Carrefour.
Interested? Contact Aline Tack (email@example.com).
Copyright Amon 2019