Spraying Systems Co. is the global leader in spray technology. Manufacturers and processors in hundreds of industries around the world turn to the company for a wide range of spray products and services.
• Services include spray research, performance testing and advanced modeling
• Key applications: cleaning, coating, cooling, lubricating products and equipment,
food safety, fire protection, pollution control, tank cleaning, spray drying and drying/blow-off
• Markets served: chemical/petrochemical, food, paper, pharmaceutical,
steelmaking/metal production, fire protection, car washand more
• 12 manufacturing locations and more than 90 sales offices around the world
• Founded in 1937 in Chicago, IL
• Sales greater than US$100 million
• More than 1.000 employees to service the customers, Corporate offices in Wheaton (USA)
For the business unit Spraying Systems AutoJet Eruope (HQ in Ghent), we are looking for an extra Data Analyst.
The purpose of this role is to report and structure the data from the organization and focus on getting insights in local market revenues to help the sales team of Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe.
- Use PowerBI, Excel, Power Query to develop new Power BI Models/ Solutions;
- Undertake Data Analysis and visualize the results in an easily consumable way giving their employees and managers new insights;
- Understand business objectives of analyses and document the same;
- Rationalize and identify use cases for developing data visualization, including identifying different personas for each use case;
- Collaborate with different analytics teams and software development teams to bring an array of existing reports into PowerBI which will then be embedded into various of their company software tools.
You are an experienced technology professional with passion for emerging technologies and a desire to innovate. You can work with cross-functional teams and diverse clients. You have knowledge in the common skills of database development including data models and T-SQL, report development and business intelligence terminology.
- Professional experience in building reports, dashboards and scoreboard using PowerBI
- Experience working with database, storage and aggregation models, techniques and technologies, with the ability to apply such methods to solve business problems
- Experience working with statistica land data visualization tools and techniques
- Experience in structured problem solving assignments
- You likely have a bachelor & master in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Computer Science with a passion for analyzing data to delivery business insights
You will get the opportunity to follow professional and focused trainings within your field of technology. At local level you will work at Spraying Systems AutoJet Ghent (a subsidiary of SSCo) and be part of a young IT & Marketing team responsible for several new innovative projects affecting their employees & customers on a global scale. You are working in a global company and work together with people in the US, China, Japan, India, Brazil.
They are happy to support you in your further growth:
- Spraying Systems Autojet Europe is part of the ‘IT Club – Circle of Excellence’ which gives you the opportunity to join several times per year some IT sessions in Ghent or Kortrijk;
- Several self-chosen professional training sessions can be followed more times a year in Ghent or Brussels;
- You can follow online courses or buy books for self-study;
- Via pair programming (with Avanade) knowledge sharing is done;
- Via internal training colleagues learn each other extra tips & tricks.
Amon is de exclusieve search partner voor deze rol bij Spraying Systems AutoJet Europe.
Interesse? Neem contact op met Dagmar De Craemer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright @ Amon 2019