Sofico offers today an end-to-end solution (Miles) to customers, but has a long term vision to build in the coming years to a subscription model with more SaaS driven revenues. The complexity of the existing solution and the long implementation process ensure a customized approach with customers where the coming years will be strongly focused on further standardization and innovation projects. The technological challenge here is to further evolve towards a broad portfolio of various point solutions. The new technology framework (microservices platform) is the basis on which the new solutions will be built (platform as a service). In the coming years there will also be more focus on data related features to facilitate data analytics for customers.
As VP Solution you will lead the solution unit which is responsible for:
- Product Management – organizing close-to-the-market product ownership across the product roadmap and product portfolio lifecycle.
- Product Architecture and Design – providing architectural engineering innovation, guidance and support across the product portfolio.
- Product Delivery – oversee and guide the delivery of solutions across the organization. Taking responsibility for product deliveries made within the solution unit.
- Product Quality and Compliance – organizing processes and procedures related to quality & compliance, product release management and DevOps.
- Product Knowledge Development – sharing knowledge of the constantly expanding product portfolio across customers, partners and internal organization, including product documentation and training services.
- Duties and Responsibilities.
Task & responsibilities
- Coach the team of Team Coaches within the solution unit and support them in their team coaching activities.
- Collaborate with VP Sales and the Regional VPs to develop a pricing & packaging strategy aligned with strategic goals and new product solutions.
- Establish a process that promotes continuous product improvement and innovation, where decisions and priorities are based on market value to (potential) customers. Promote an innovative culture to ensure that the solution unit, across all areas of responsibility, stays abreast of what is changing in the market and can ensure that this knowledge is transferred into a state-of-the-art product portfolio, technologies, services and processes. Follow up on the success of the existing product portfolio and ensure that there is a performance follow-up process.
- Provide support to the the Product Management Lead, Architecture Lead and Quality and Compliance Lead in their responsibility to organize a company-wide participation in product ownership, involving globally dispersed 'subject matter experts' through active product domain and engineering committees (or alternative methods if proven better), so that colleagues can make the right product decisions at the right time. Support their efforts to establish a clear framework that defines what decisions can be made where and how, and ensure that this framework is known to all.
- Set up and manage the solution budget (As per plan 2022: 6.5M EUR OPEX/CAPEX + 52 FTEs); Set up and organize the process of product profitability monitoring (ROI, life cycle costs).
- Proactively promote the search for valuable third party solutions. Establish and manage relationships with key third parties essential to the market offering.
- As a member of the global Management Team, represent Sofico in strategic customer meetings, during key commercial leads and important networking events. In addition, you will actively sponsor one or more internal strategic programs. You are a role model, live the Sofico Way and carry it out in everything you do.
At Sofico you will join a growing, international & high-tech environment. Sofico offers a challenging career with a strong focus on innovation and development. You will be part of the management team of the organization to help make strategic decisions in function of the social needs. The solution team consists of experienced experts who will support you operationally to make these ambitions and growth possible. In this important key role, you will have the opportunity for stock options.
Besides the challenging work, there is also time for fun and social activities. Sofico takes time to celebrate successful achievements, such as a go-live of a project. Because close-knit teams are important to Sofico, the company also organizes annual social activities such as a barbecue in the summer, a Sofico quiz night, a Sofico Christmas market, the New Year's dinner, a family day and the annual Sofico weekend.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Sofico. Interested? Contact Senior Consultant Dagmar De Craemer: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 479 68 20 91.
Copyright @ Amon, 2022