The job title Technical Lead / Developer is chosen. "Lead" because the emphasis is on supervising agile projects. Then there are two sub facets. On the one hand, the role is a point of contact and escalation for technical IT software challenges of the team. On the other hand, an experienced development role that takes the growth, confidence, commitment and motivation of the team to the right level to achieve Nowjobs' growth ambitions. On the other hand, you are hands-on on a daily basis in order to bring the product to a higher level on an architectural level.
- You will actively participate in Nowjobs' product innovation. Using technological innovation to transform the "traditional" world into a fully digital one.
- You will build on your experience of working in agile processes with multiple teams to continuously improve the quality and quantity of your team's output.
- You will work closely with other leads & seniors to build a scalable architecture and establish best practices.
- You will contribute in all functional areas. From app development over server APIs, to price engine or even learning appropriate algorithms for machines.
- You look for structural ways to build and maintain scalable and bug-free systems.
- You have a broad technological knowledge, but can also call on your expertise in certain areas, setting an example for your colleagues in the process.
- You have a Master's degree in ICT ( or equivalent through experience).
- You can look back on at least 5 years of relevant full stack development experience in a results-oriented agile context. Your experience is mainly in back-end development.
- You can demonstrate an eagerness to learn and a willingness to keep the Nowjobs technology landscape up to date – prior knowledge is not a must (NodeJS, Ionic, Angular, Typescript, SQL).
- You are able to reflect on an architectural level and think about improving frameworks.
- You have excellent communication skills: you can negotiate, convince, understand, enthuse and connect. You are a pragmatist and are able to explain complex issues in a simple way. You combine your empathetic role of people manager with a technical know-how and vision of the issues.
- A great opportunity to further develop an innovative platform in the lap of a financially stable organization and bring it to the next level where scalability will be an important aspect.
- A flat structure with a very close collaboration with the top of the organization.
- The time and freedom to do business and the means to look ahead. A loyal client base, with lots of opportunities for additional projects and with the use of the latest technologies.
- A good balance between working from home and at the office in Ghent (preferably half-time).
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Nowjobs. Interested? Contact Senior Consultant Dagmar De Craemer: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0479 / 68.20.91.
Copyright @ Amon, 2021
Application Technical Analyst, Application Development, Microsoft, Architect Applications