Retail is faster and more competitive than ever before, and when it comes to beating the competition, there is no such thing as having too much information. Understanding data serves as a catalyst for future growth.
As a Teamlead BI, you'll have a crucial role in outlining the roadmap and delivering BI projects in response to the organization's business needs and realizing its ambitions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Teamlead (25% to 30%):
- You will take a coordinating role in the team and projects, maintaining close contacts with the business;
- You are responsible for the operational management of the team. You set priorities, divide projects according to expertise and ensure that projects are delivered on time;
- You are responsible for coaching and developing the team;
- You are responsible for monitoring the planning and prioritization of tasks. You ensure an effective way of working and set short and long term goals;
- Because of your experience in the field of data and BI you know how to steer the department in the right direction and when necessary guide the colleagues within the team;
- You follow recent developments in data and BI and proactively propose improvements;
- You know how to inspire your colleagues, challenge them and motivate them to get the best out of themselves.
Business Intelligence (70% to 75%):
- You take initiative in setting up and developing the data roadmap. You will work together with the IT Director;
- You set up initiatives so that Beliving takes big steps forward in terms of data;
- You are the first point of contact for the business in analyzing requirements and developing strategic BI solutions;
- You translate these – from a customer-oriented approach – into an optimal solution that meets the digital needs of various internal customers;
- You have an eye for quality of the BI standards;
- You participate in ICT projects to realize BI reports as part of the overall project deliverables;
- You are proactive and communicate solutions to the business regarding BI solutions;
- You provide ongoing analytical support for BI solutions released to the business;
- You provide communication to users regarding BI software upgrades and new features released by BI;
- You identify trends and opportunities within Beliving.
Beliving is a rapidly evolving organization. As a retailer, they are constantly looking for a competitive edge: better ways to reach customers, more efficient customer journeys and opportunities to proactively address customer needs. The only way to get a handle on the customer journey and create better experiences is to use data. As more and more things go digital, there are many more opportunities for data capture.
You will find yourself in an environment where everyone wants to do better and better and where you are challenged to do your absolute best. This is a role with a clear mandate, lots of autonomy and flexibility. The impact you can make is big. You stand strong, take responsibility and get respect for what you do and the initiative you take in it. At Beliving, each individual is seen as a unique link in the chain to success.
You will join a highly successful company in full expansion, where the entire team is united behind the sky-high ambitions: both in terms of growth and in terms of process optimization and efficiency. You get the chance to be part of a group that is fully focused on what is to come and where they want to go. There are plenty of opportunities to grow with them.
Amon is the exclusive recruiting partner for this role at Beliving. Interested? Contact Jolien Patoor: email@example.com or 0497/32.18.21.
Copyright @ Amon, 2022