The Solution Architect is actively building the next generation data platform by leveraging the latest modern data technologies and focusing on the cloud. This platform must be able to handle a wide range of data sources to support all operational, analytical and AI exploitation needs in a flexible and efficient way.
Belfius is looking for a Solution Architect Cloud Data Analytics to participate in this transformation journey to the new data platform and the Microsoft Azure cloud by designing the cloud data solutions (40%) and driving/supporting the delivery teams during the implementation ( 60% build/run).
The Solution Architect Cloud Data Analytics will take on a key cross-cutting role within the data ecosystem where the focus will be on:
- Steering the design and implementation of appropriate solutions;
- Ensuring robustness, performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reusability of solutions;
- Engage in the management of the data domain architecture.
Your key responsibilities as a Solution Architect Cloud Data Analytics:
- Understand the requirements and priorities of the business and IT to develop and implement the right solutions;
- Contribute to the functional/technical analysis and implementation of the data platform, to ensure that new developments take advantage of key analytics cloud technologies where appropriate;
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to develop complex end-to-end solutions (on Microsoft Azure), with hybrid integration into the company's existing local systems;
- Ensure that solutions are highly robust, performant, secure, scalable, maintainable and reusable;
- Support the Delivery Teams during implementation (monitor scope);
- Estimate high-level realization budget;
- Provide solutions to system issues or critical incidents;
- Coordinating with external partners such as Keyrus, Accenture and Micropole (technical approach);
- Technological and strategic domain evolutions and analyze them according to applicability.
As a Solution Architect Cloud Data Analytics, you have the following knowledge and experience:
- Master Engineer, Computer Science, Business Informatics Commercial Engineer, Master of Science, or equivalent by experience;
- Knowledge of or strong interest in cutting edge technology;
- Curiosity, flexibility, dynamic and open-minded are your keywords;
- Experience in implementing cloud technologies, mainly in the areas of data management, (advanced) analytics and artificial intelligence;
- Advanced analytical skills and experience in data architecture to work out the right customer solutions in a hybrid context;
- Excellent knowledge of data management principles such as data modeling, data governance, data quality, …;
- Experience in modern data integration techniques such as real-time data streaming and data virtualization;
- Experience in Microsoft PAAS solutions such as Azure data factory, Azure data lake, Azure databricks (building block algorithms and modules to run, transformation), Azure event hub, Azure Synapse, PowerBi. A broad knowledge of other technologies: Database solutions: Snowflake, Oracle, Microsoft SQL database / Big Data platforms & ecosystems: Cloudera based (Python, Spark);
- Technical leadership: able to lead a team to the implementation of cloud and other new technologies;
- Be able to work independently while being a strong team player;
- Good communication skills, both to technical and non-technical profiles;
- Knowledge of different development methodologies (Waterfall, agile (Scrum, Kanban),…).
7 good reasons to work at Belfius! Belfius invests continuously in the wellbeing of its staff, with customised training, challenging careers, a dynamic working environment and a particular focus on healthy eating and sport. Staff are also enthusiastically committed to the good causes supported by Belfius:
- An environment in which your talent can flourish
- Colleagues who are 100% committed to 95% satisfied customers
- A strong brand, a digital leader
- Finding the right balance between work and private life
- A modern working environment
- 95% satisfied customers, that starts with satisfied employees.
- An attractive remuneration
Amon is Belfius' exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy. If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Application Architect, Data Science / Scientist, Cloud