As a Software Architects at Conundra you play a central role in ensuring the consistency and success of software development projects by guiding Track leads. They collaborate with fellow architects to break down ambitious goals into achievable steps and facilitate alignment on software architecture decisions. Customer engagement is also part of their role, translating customer needs into architectural considerations. An architect combines strong leadership, architectural and communication skills. They steer their teams towards a coherent application landscape and are responsible for working across applications and teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You facilitate meetings to ensure alignment in software architecture decisions.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, you prioritize non-functional tasks for development teams.
- You will also actively get in contact with customers to understand their needs and translate them into the current and future architecture of our application.
- The architect guides the development teams with a broader perspective and aligns the different solutions delivered so that there is a consistent whole across the different applications.
- The architect is responsible for combining the solutions of the development teams into a consistent whole for their problem space.
- You have already built up some experience as a Software architect or in a similar role.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- You can devise an architecture that evolves continuously without disruption to users. You are convinced of the benefits of DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Your strong problem-solving mind and ability to see the big picture allow you to effectively support product teams to tackle complex technical challenges.
- You communicate fluently and know how to inspire others through your commitment, assertiveness and accessibility.
- You succeed in defining and aligning the needs of the teams and the product with the company goals.
- You work closely with fellow architects and product owners to monitor the technical evolution of the product.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as Scrum or LeSS is a plus.
- In terms of language skills, you can speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English.
- Our ambitions: continuous growth, questioning oneself & never settling for less, are right up your alley.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment in which you will challenge and guide the development teams.
- Flexibility: remote, on-site or hybrid? You decide, taking your team into account.
- Keep growing at Conundra? You can. With your personal training budget and regular sparring sessions, you can boost your professional and personal growth.
- An engineering culture focused on collaboration and teamwork, exploring new ideas and working out best practices.
- Besides an attractive salary and full electric company car with European charging card, we have integrated a lot of interesting extras in an all-inclusive flex income plan.
- Some healthy and fun surprises, because our growth is directly related to a fun atmosphere and the desire to go for it.
Interested? Contact Talent Recruiter Flor Depuydt: Mail:email@example.com or Tel:0477 / 91.68.63
Copyright @ Amon 2023
Application Architect, DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment / CI/CD, Solution Architect, SaaS / Software as a service