Nowjobs has grown rapidly in recent years, with the IT specialists growing from 10 to over 30 people in two years. Each project team is already strongly committed to testing, quality checks and the creation of product frameworks, but with this new position as Senior Quality Expert, the intention is to further develop and streamline the organisation's Testing and Quality lines at a higher, organisational level.
As a Senior Quality Expert you will be part of Nowjobs' multidisciplinary team. In this position you can grow on a commercial, communicative and technical level.
At the start you will be part of the Nowjobs architecture team. The objective is to work out a global strategy in which the test and quality needs of the organisation are further optimised and streamlined. You will map out these test needs, introduce them and also create a first draft in order to show other colleagues the way, for example.
In time, it will also be your responsibility to supervise the (offshore) Test Automation Engineers of Nowjobs and support them technically in their development.
Your previous hands-on, in-depth knowledge of testing will help you, on the one hand, to find out new things within the organisation and, on the other hand, to transfer your knowledge to your internal colleagues.
Tasks and responsibilities
As Senior Quality Expert you will be involved from the analysis phase to proactively monitor the quality of projects. For a new project, you will carry out various investigations to determine which framework is best used. In addition, you will regularly consult with Nowjobs' IT technical colleagues to exchange ideas and you will be the person who will speak up when a final choice is made in terms of testing and quality.
Not only will you actively perform and write tests, you will also create awareness among colleagues to work in accordance with the agreements made.
You will monitor the quality of the products and ensure good working relations with internal stakeholders.
- You facilitate, support and guide colleagues with:
- Writing and defining acceptance criteria.
- Writing and defining test scenarios.
- Writing and defining test cases.
- Planning and follow-up of the tests.
- Scope of the tests
- You develop and implement best practices, new ideas and process improvements, taking into account the ideas and input of colleagues. You define actions to improve the daily automatic tests and follow them up. You validate the issues/CRs before they are delivered. You are an active member of the scrum teams and will play an important role in the delivery of releases.