The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the 3rd line operational and evolutionary management of the IT infrastructure. You will help ensure the service levels regarding continuity, capacity, availability and security (ITIL). You will also help determine the IT infrastructure architecture.
Your main responsibilities:
- Resolve incidents in the event of problems with the IT infrastructure
- Perform necessary updates to maintain the IT infrastructure
- Implement changes to optimize and adapt the IT infrastructure to the
- business needs
- Developing concepts for the IT infrastructure architecture
In short, you take care of an infrastructure that works, any place and any time.
– You have a minimum bachelor's degree in IT and at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
– You are familiar with the 3L operational and evolutionary management of IT infrastructure
– You have a thorough technical knowledge and interest in the following areas:
- System administration within aMicrosoft oriented environment o WAN, LAN and datacenter network management
- Storage and backup
- Server and client virtualization
- Hosting and cloud solutions o DRP
- IT security
– You have experience with IT infrastructure architecture
– You have knowledge of ITIL
– You have a good team spirit
– You have a natural analytical mind and strong communication skills
Both at home and abroad, Willemen Groep maintains a strong growth rate. You end up in an open corporate culture with two-way communication. A great deal of importance is attached to individual development, combined with great involvement and appreciation for the services provided. Naturally, in a safe environment. A no-nonsense corporate culture with a great sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner of the Willemen Groep. Are you interested? Contact Anouk De Meulemeester via email@example.com.
System Engineer, Microsoft, Network Engineer