Sofico has the ambition to grow by 2025 with a turnover of €100 million and more than 450 employees to make this dream a reality. As an ERP Project Manager, you play an indispensable role in facilitating future growth.
You are responsible for the successful delivery of large projects (average duration: 6 months to 3 years, budget: €800k to €4 mio, team: 4 to 12 people). You will represent the interests of Sofico. In addition, you will contribute to strengthening the Global PMO Community.
During an implementation project from scratch, you are involved from the pre-sales phase until the go-live, including needs analysis, configuration, development, migration, testing, …
As an ERP Project Manager, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- You take responsibility for one or more implementation projects;
- You challenge the customer in their requirements and identify challenges and risks;
- You define the project in terms of scope, timing, efforts, costs and resources;
- You ensure that the predefined objectives are achieved, within scope, time and budget, while maintaining the defined quality standards and meeting the agreed user specifications and expectations;
- You are responsible for the (oral and written) communication internally and externally;
- You effectively apply project management methodology and project standards;
- You develop strong and long term relationships with stakeholders;
- You are responsible for the account management of live clients. This means handling billing, taking ownership for change requests, attending client events, discussing issues and strategic plans.
As an ERP Project Manager you possess the following hard skills:
- You have a Master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and have a strong ICT affinity;
- You have experience with medium to large ERP implementations with the different phases of a software implementation project: from pre-sales phase to go-live; including needs analysis, configuration, development, migration, testing, … ; .
- You have experience with project management and project management methodologies (PMBOK/Prince2, Agile, Scrum, … );
- Experience in the financial sector and/or leasing business is a plus.
As an ERP Project Manager, you possess the following soft skills:
- You possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills that allow you to effectively and concisely convey project and technical information to make comprehensive recommendations;
- You are a people manager and coach: you succeed in getting your team on track and keep each project member motivated throughout the project duration by challenging and inspiring them;
- You are stress resistant and results oriented;
- You are analytical and systematic: in doing so, you focus on business alignment.
Although not as well known as other Ghent IT players, Sofico is one of the largest independent software houses in Ghent. At Sofico you will be joining an international and multicultural company that has been active for over 30 years and that is doubling in size every 5 years.
There is a strong focus on (personal and professional) development. Self-management is central to this. You can expect an extensive induction program of six months so that you become familiar with MILES and Sofico as an organization.
At Sofico you will work in a modern state-of-the-art office that is easily accessible. We have plenty of secure charging points for your electric car or bike, and free shared bikes available to pick up your lunch.
A comprehensive salary package is offered based on experience, including a company car with fuel card, bonus system, meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance. Bicycle leasing is also among the possibilities. There are flexible office hours and opportunities to work from home. Finally, team events such as an after-work drink, a BBQ, a family day, a company weekend, or a walking dinner with the whole company are organized regularly.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Sofico. Interested? Contact Jolien Patoor: email@example.com or 0497/32.18.21.
Copyright @ Amon, 2022
ERP, Project Manager