At CAT Solutions, each employee guarantees a hands-on, critical and no-nonsense approach with the aim of fulfilling the client's needs. This role includes a wide range of tasks, from project management, support, workshops to implementation. Due to a number of concrete new clients and projects, CAT Solutions is specifically looking for an experienced business consultant who can put his/her shoulder to the wheel on the most extensive projects at trading companies.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following after the familiarisation period:
- Project follow-up:
- Internal follow-up and coordination of the implementation
- Scope follow-up of the project at the customer
- User acceptance testing of new add-ons (in consultation with account manager and technical specialist)
- Giving demos and training at existing and new customers
- Mapping of existing and new business flows at customers and writing business analyses within all possible areas of the company
- Using business insights to help a customer through the change process and to make the new software work more efficiently and successfully
- Documenting customer cases and the functioning of the adjustments to the ERP system
- Actively thinking along on new features/extensions of the existing environment
- Reporting to management about customer contact, new trends, new opportunities, etc.
In addition, you get the opportunity to take on the vision and ownership of ProfitPlus. For this purpose, you will play a role in the further development of the product, determine new features, develop the further vision…
CAT Solutions' customer base will increase in the coming period through collaboration with a number of new large customers (confidential). You will play a central role in the realisation of these new partnerships. In addition, you will be responsible for implementations and additions of functionalities at existing customers. Some examples of projects
- bekafun (ERP + site). Additional import modules are being written to enable even more detailed data to be imported from various formats (Excel, TXT, XML) in a robust manner.
- dekinder An integration with DHL is being developed here for the shipment of orders (similar to the other shipping integrations already in place), based on address data and weight/shipping/volume parameters of articles, whereby the labels are automatically printed when something is confirmed for shipment after it has been picked and packed). A link must also be made, for example, with an external supplier to automatically read in the purchase order confirmations in UBL format.
- Elektro Loeters (ERP + Site). Features are currently being developed here to determine the capacity of the available logistics and to link this to route planning software so that the optimum transport sequence can be calculated.
- Master or Bachelor in ICT/economics or equivalent through experience
- Minimum number of years' experience in a similar role as Business Consultant
- Experience with implementation and configuration of ERP packages
- You have experience in a trading environment
- You have a background and experience in logistics and industrial processes
- You have experience in managing projects, monitoring scope, planning and budget
- You show an analytical, awake and inquisitive mind
- You are a good communicator and organiser who knows how to capture and map out the client's priorities
- You combine IT insight with an interest in business processes. You think along with the customer and you translate the needs
CAT Solutions offers a challenging, varied role with a broad impact. A role in which you can further develop your expertise and ownership and in which you can work with pleasant colleagues. You will work in a strong growth company where IT plays an important strategic role. An innovative, progressive environment that is constantly evolving. Moreover, your interpretation will have a direct and concrete impact on today's operations and the latest partnerships.
CAT Solutions guarantees a no-nonsense approach and an organisation led by people who know what they are doing. The CEO of the organisation is himself technically and process-wise trained.
There are many development opportunities: permanent guidance, training, … There is a flexible working arrangement with attention to a good balance between work and private life. As a Business Consultant, it is important to be close to your client. In this role, you get the freedom to organise your work in an efficient way. This is a good balance between travelling to the client, working at the office (Kortrijk) and working from home. Given that a large proportion of CAT Solutions' clients are located in East and West Flanders, travel is quite feasible. In addition, you can count on an attractive and comprehensive salary package with a company car.
ERP, Business Analyst / Business Consultant