Security Expert @ Crelan
As an independent expert, you support and challenge the activities of Crelan and ensure that everyone is aware of his/her responsibility in the field of information security. And always according to the elaborated procedures and standards.
You are able to identify the main vulnerabilities and risks in the field of security. On this basis, you set priorities and define concrete actions. This information is used as input for drawing up the Security roadmap. You give advice and support in developing security strategies and you are responsible for defining and applying standards, methods, procedures and guidelines.
You will join the GRC team. Depending on your expertise and interest, there is an opportunity to specialize in one of the three areas of GRC: Governance, Risk or Compliance.
- You observe threats in terms of security risks in Crelan's landscape. You will help develop a strategy to anticipate these threats and propose future-proof solutions;
- You are responsible within Crelan for the development of policies and activities related to security risks. You ensure that they are carefully documented and comply with local regulations and contractual requirements. You coordinate their implementation and perform regular audits to ensure compliance and maturity;
- Thanks to you, the business is aware of security risks (awareness). As an expert, you advise the business (management and IT), help them identify risks and challenge them on risk response and possible risk acceptance;
- You are an active partner in communication and consultation with all stakeholders in order to promote support for information security;
- You prepare the reporting on security maturity and risks to C-level management in order to clearly map the current status of security;
- Others learn from you the correct and complete security requirements when working for Crelan. You ensure these requirements are included in their contracts and monitor compliance;
- Finally, you monitor and report on the quality of risk assessment for the business, applications and third parties.
- You preferably have a bachelor/master degree (computer science, engineering, economics, etc.) and a first experience as IT security Officer or Security IT Risk Expert;
- You have a first experience in the field of information security, risk management and data protection;
- You have knowledge of information security management systems (ISMS), security risk management, third party risk management and enterprise risk management;
- You have knowledge of relevant information security policy frameworks, such as ISO2700X, etc.;
- You have a strong affinity and interest in risk management and have experience with IT security and security in general;
- Your new colleagues will enjoy working with an independent, dynamic, enthusiastic and problem-solving colleague who can also work as part of a team;
- A risk security related certification (such as CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) is definitely an asset, but definitely not a must.
- Crelan has been recognized as a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row;
- You will be working in a very challenging context. One of the biggest challenges is the transition to a unified IT and security landscape, for which major investments are planned;
- The position has high visibility in the organization. After all, Crisis Management, Business Continuity and security GRC are central to the organization. In case of a crisis, this function will play a key role. The organization counts on this function and the team that manages this function for expertise and advice on these topics;
- A broad role with impact and mandate;
- A pleasant working environment with offices in Anderlecht and Berchem, where professional growth, autonomy in your job and a personal approach are key;
- Thanks to an extensive range of training courses, you will continue to build on your success. Besides on-the-job learning, technical or bank-related training, languages, but also topics concerning personal development and self-care are provided;
- A good work/life balance thanks to our sliding hours and homeworking.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
BIf interested, please contact Louise De Potter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Copyright @ Amon 2023