Scrum Master @ Liantis
The interaction with and experience of the customer is central to their mission and vision. Liantis wants to further strengthen its position as the reference to support entrepreneurs from A to Z through top service, good and appropriate solutions. Digital solutions and the delivery of information to the customer at the right time form the basis of this strategy. A few years ago, Liantis' IT organization already started a sophisticated program to realize this ambition. This with components such as technological innovation, an agile way of working, a thorough focus on quality, strengthening of internal competencies… Today, Liantis' IT organization has evolved into a full-fledged business partner. As an organizational unit, the IT organization is on the verge of actually taking on the role of business enabler and realizing direct business added value for customers.
The Agile and SAFe mindset is an important pillar for Liantis. A structure where ownership, collaboration and talent are central. It is important for Liantis to create an environment in which every talent comes into its own and can actively contribute to creating added value for the customer.
As a Scrum Master you can play a key role here to help embed this mindset in the bigger picture of the organization. Thanks to your management and coaching ability, as a Scrum Master you can take the development teams to a higher level of maturity. On the one hand, to help the teams and individual employees grow in this way. On the other hand to coach them in the Agile and SAFe mindset. As a Scrum Master you are a true ambassador within Liantis and you form the bridge between the different teams and departments at Liantis.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a scrum master you are the ambassador of the agile way of working. You organize, facilitate and guide the scrum rituals. You support the teams and its members in the organization and help facilitate growth towards (even) more, team and individual, self-management.
As a Scrum Master you create an environment in which the team can continuously improve itself and focus on the core task: generating added value for the customer. You make obstacles visible and help solve them. You introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance.
You ensure that the focus and objectives are understood and supported by the team. You provide transparency about the functioning of the team and facilitate communication across teams.
You provide the agile collaboration of the team with the entire organization. For this you work closely with scrum masters and product owners from other teams.
The Scrum Master coaches, motivates and develops the team members in their individual growth trajectory. You have an eye for cohesion in the team and the unique talents of each team member and act as a confidential adviser for employees.
As a Scrum Master you will end up within the Agile Release Train (ART) “One Liantis for the customer”, where the needs of the customer are central and this for all customers (self-employed persons, employers and their accountants). An example of this is MyLiantis, a platform where customers can find all information related to their personal file. Within this Agile Release Train, we are strongly committed to integration, personalization, centralization and strong advisory products based on the real challenges of our customers and accountants at any time in their lifecycle. Within this ART there are four development teams where the Scrum Master will be responsible for 2 of the 4 teams, a total of 20 people.
- You have completed higher education
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have affinity with the different aspects of software development in agile operation
- You are a coach who can connect, enthuse and help teams and individual colleagues grow
- Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Depending on competences and experience.
- Communicative skills
- Team player
- Liantis occupies a unique position in Belgium and distinguishes itself through the total solutions it offers, which also ensures great diversity in terms of services, technology and competencies. In this respect, Liantis is also a strong and stable employer. Liantis also offers many learning and growth opportunities.
- Financially healthy and growing organization that invests strongly in technology, organization and people.
- The solution organization is in full evolution and further expansion, you get the opportunity to really help build the further digitalization.
- You will have a direct impact on how teams function and work together and can make a real difference in the careers of your colleagues as a coach and growth developer.
- You will be working in a warm environment, where you can count on enthusiastic colleagues who work shoulder to shoulder for the customer/entrepreneur.
- Liantis has an active community functioning where you can spar with colleagues scrum masters to learn from each other and grow together
- Many challenges in the role in terms of collaboration and communication where you will be able to experience the necessary autonomy and flexibility.
- A good work-life balance possible with the flexibility and ample opportunities to work from home
- Liantis has a wealth of data and information to advise entrepreneurs and where digitalization is key.
- Head office is located in Bruges and very easy to reach via the E40 and E304. Tele- and home work are also possible.
Are you interested in this position? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Liantis.
Contact Bo Van Den Meerssche for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0472 57 00 20