As SAP MM/WM Business Consultant you will work in the Delivery Project Management team. This team currently consists of 8 functional SAP consultants. They are mainly responsible for analyzing the questions and requirements of existing and new customers and customizing the solutions, tailored to the customer's needs.
As SAP MM/WM Business Consultant you focus on the development and implementation of the logistics modules (warehouse management, purchase, material management, …).
Besides realizing the technical migration to the new SAP S4/HANA environment, you also help with the activation of new features. This is followed by the possible migration to the new extended warehouse management environments or more integrated S/4HANA stock room management.
Typical tasks here are:
- Translating customer needs into detailed functional specifications.
- Configuring, testing and documenting the solutions.
- Providing training to key users and end users.
- Implementing the solutions at customers.
- Providing input for the further development of the Xperthis solutions.
- Organize and execute demos and workshops in pre-sales projects.
- You work closely together with your colleague consultants (SAP MM/WM/FI/CO…).
For this role with a lot of variety and a lot of responsibility, we are looking for a driven candidate with the following background:
– Minimum 3 years experience in the implementation of MM/WM in one of the following areas:
o Material Master management
o Warehouse management
o MM-PUR: purchasing processes
o MM-IM: inventory management
– Proven experience on SAP ECC and S/4HANA.
– Experience in the following areas is also considered an additional asset: SAP PM: Plant Maintenance, SRM or Self Service Procurement portal
– Experience with the hospital sector is a plus but not a requirement.
– Structured and disciplined, proactive and result-driven.
– Sufficiently bilingual Dutch/French: talking to clients, giving training, writing documentation…
Xperthis is the Belgian market leader in the development and delivery of quality software solutions for the healthcare and hospital sector in particular. Today, this sector is more socially relevant than ever.
- A people-oriented and value-driven company culture. A dynamic work atmosphere where there is a lot of knowledge sharing between the teams and the flat structure of the organization ensures fast decision lines, tight communication and agility.
- You will be part of an organization with social impact by continuously investing in offering a broad software product portfolio for automation of critical business hospital processes.
- An interesting function with an exciting mix of challenges and customer contact combined with technological and strategic innovation from the large-scale S4/HANA transformation process.
- Xperthis is an important SAP partner, with many opportunities to further strengthen and expand your knowledge (e.g. via SAP Learning Hub).
- A function with Heverlee HQ as main location, with sliding working hours and great flexibility with regard to teleworking (also pre-corona).
- Attractive and complete salary package, supplemented with company car and various fringe benefits.
Application Technical Analyst, Application Administration, ERP, Functional Analyst, Business Analyst, SAP