The SAP Manager plays a key role in the Stow applications team and leads his/her team (4 employees) that focuses on the implementation, optimisation and support of the applications and processes related to sales, logistics, purchasing, production, quality and warehouse management.
The SAP/Applications Manager will advise the Group ICT Manager & CFO on the further evolution of the application landscape. He/she will lead the roadmap towards further application evolutions.
Together with the Group ICT Manager & the Infrastructure Manager, you will help lift the entire ICT department to a higher level. You are also the main contact for SAP implementation partners.
It is the intention to eventually accommodate all applications in the Applications team at Stow. Think of StowCalc (General Quoting System), CRM and other applications that support the business in achieving the company objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Acting as "resource owner" within your domains, including defining the priorities within the team and ensuring a balanced allocation of internal and external resources to projects, support and changes. Coaching the team members.
- Managing the SAP budget.
- Supporting the business in translating business requirements into concrete solutions in SAP.
- Managing and challenging the implementation partner.
- Ensuring the project methodology and change management practices during implementation and roll-outs and delivering approved projects within scope, time, budget and according to quality standards.
- Maintaining the application roadmap, managing the documentation and monitoring all internal and external requirements.
- Managing and optimising the operational support to key users and end users, including the application of incident & change management methodology within defined SLAs.
- Managing SAP authorisations.
- Facilitation of business process improvement discussions with stakeholders.
- Realising and implementing new functionalities to meet business needs.
- Documenting changes and developing training paths with the aim of training key-users and bringing the organisation to a higher level of SAP knowledge and support
- Providing Vendor Management for all partners in development, implementation or support of the applications in your portfolio