More specifically, as an SAP Supply Chain & Logistics Specialist, you will observe the following responsibilities:
- Project implementation and management:
You analyze the existing sales, distribution and transport processes/applications and translate them to the AW systems (SAP) or optimize the existing SAP processes. You implement the project results within scope, time and budget and (super) lead test phases in close cooperation with the key users.
- Change requests:
To implement valuable business changes in applications, you will design the solution, estimate the workload and prepare business cases to then implement the change requests from A to Z. Together with the key-users you determine the priorities of the business needs, and write out the business blueprint for this. You will work on cross-departmental coordination of the effects that the change requests entail. After estimating the effort and approval, you take care of the configuration, implementation, go-live and aftercare of these SAP changes and projects.
- Continuous improvement:
In order to realize a well-functioning software environment that supports the business processes, you are involved in a continuous improvement cycle. You will focus strongly on the aftercare of the processes already set up.
You set up trainings – in cooperation with key-users – around implemented procedures and services. You document the solution in the software in order to support the user community in using the software environment correctly.
You work closely with internal and external specialists.
In this challenging role where you will join the Business Analysts team of 6 people, we are looking for an experienced SAP Business Analyst with following background and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree with an economic or technical focus, or equivalent through experience
- Strong experience with SAP projects in a sales or logistics environment
- Strong hands-on configuration experience with one or more of the SAP Supply Chain / Logistics modules, preferably SD / LE
- An excellent project-based approach.
- You are self-directed, take initiative, involve people in a motivating way and keep an eye on the final objectives
- You are able to transfer your knowledge from your role as expert and from a helicopter view.
- A challenging role in an international and innovative company – headquartered in Belgium – in an easily accessible location.
- Short decision lines within a non-listed organization.
- Being able to realize concrete projects and give shape to solutions that have a direct impact on the results of Associated Weavers. From there you can help shape the future of the organization.
- Opportunity for training and further education. You can attend our own AW Academy for training on AW products and brands. Personal development is also given high priority.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with group and hospitalization insurance, an expense allowance and a representative company car with fuel card.
- A staff club that provides cultural, sporting and fun entertainment, a private Bistro, in short, a company on a human scale.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at AW.
Contact Hélène De Veyt for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0472 23 36 62
ERP, Business Analyst, SAP