In this role within the IT Platforms & Security Team, you will be jointly responsible for defining and implementing security requirements for new projects and IT systems in the ASTRID infrastructure. You will take on the role of Domain (Technology) Owner. This means that you are the first point of contact for the relevant technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for translating the Security Policy into concrete measures, procedures and instructions related to both the physical (on-prem infrastructure) and virtual (private and public cloud) IT environments of ASTRID.
- You oversee the quality of the services provided in a 'Managed Services' context. On the one hand more specifically in the context of a CyberSOC service, on the other hand more generally in relation to other external integrators and suppliers.
- You assess and validate the technical recommendations of existing service providers within the framework of an ITIL-oriented approach. You actively participate in the preliminary definition and subsequent evaluation of technical and functional specifications within the framework of government contracts and that within your area of competence IT security.
- You actively participate in all IT projects. Mainly due to the spread and multiplicity in the different locations as well as the nature of the customers' assignment, the average lead time of security projects varies between 1.5 to 2 years.
- You take on the role of Team Member (and thus advisor) in other ASTRID projects where there is a need for specific IT security competencies. In this role you will follow the implementations of these projects and ensure the consistent application of the agreed measures, procedures and instructions.
Experience and Background:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, (Cyber) Information Security, Intelligence and Security Management or equivalent.
- The complexity of the ASTRID environment requires good IT knowledge, the role itself however requires more coordinating competencies (collaboration / communication).
- You have sufficient relevant experience in managing external integrators in a 'Managed Services' context. Experience with CyberSOC service providers is a definite plus.
- You have put into practice one or more project management standards (PMBOK, PRINCE2 or AgilePM) in a Project Manager role.
- You have broad knowledge of IT infrastructures, systems, networks, and applications, as well as an understanding of security risks and solutions. Specific experience with Check Point, Palo Alto, F5, Cisco ESA, M365 E5 Security portfolio, CyberArk, Cisco ACI/SDA, and Infoblox are a definite plus.
- You are stress resistant and have good communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with different stakeholders (colleagues, integrators, suppliers, customers, etc.).
- You have a sense of initiative and are willing to continuously update your technical knowledge and awareness of new security risks, trends and solutions.
- You are customer conscious and have a healthy dose of empathy.
- You are familiar with the ITIL methodology.
- Knowledge of French as a second language is necessary, and you have a good knowledge of technical English.
You work within an organization with a special social purpose: you contribute directly to the safety of every citizen in Belgium.
A stable environment with an optimal work-life balance and flexible working hours.
An attractive salary complemented by a company car and a wide range of fringe benefits.
You can count on reliable colleagues within the team who are very driven and committed.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
If interested, please contact Liza Rebry (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jan Cuyt (email@example.com).
Copyright Amon 2023
Security, Telecom, Mobile, ITIL