The team leading the Program/Service Manager IBPS (6 FTEs), is responsible for setting up, implementing and running the tools needed for the Finance and HR processes. The main application is currently Microsoft Dynamics (AX) and this application will be replaced by SAP S/4 Hana (SAP project) in 2022.
As a Program/Service Manager you take full end-to-end responsibility for both the operational run and the change. In this way you guarantee a maximum and qualitative service and this with a direct impact on the realization of the BAC strategy, the operationality of the airport, the service and/or the commercial result of BAC. You take an active role in the definition and implementation of the SAP Project (2022-2023). You will manage the scope of the entire project, be responsible for the people management of 2 direct reports and 4 indirect reports and the contract/vendor management.
Continuous improvement of the run(fix): managing the ICT services with associated products and applications:
– Build and maintain customer contacts including clear agreements;
– Externally follow the market as well as follow internal evolutions. This in order to identify improvements of the run;
– Managing the run based on Service Level Agreements and the life cycle of the different underlying products and applications;
– Manage the complete budget (5 mio EUR) for the run.
Implement the strategy, manage the roadmap and change:
– Draw up the roadmap: the strategic vision, the evolution of the service portfolio, benchmarks and new opportunities, the budget (run and change) and the project plan for the next 2 to 4 years in coordination with the involved business line owners. Here is a strong focus on the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana and the subsequent implementation of ServiceNow and further change projects to optimize the existing processes;
– Implementing the roadmap by setting up, delegating and following up initiatives and projects.
Management and leadership, people management
– Motivating, guiding and leading Service-, Product-, Projectteam: from top management to the workfloor. Daily clear and motivating communication is of the utmost importance. You help them to set the boundaries and give visibility to the project;
– Account management for your service to business stakeholders (Mancom and various responsible persons in finance and HR);
– Managing and following up governance structures: Steering committees with top and middle management, project teams with several working groups (multi-departmental and multi-company), several suppliers and service providers;
– User Groups support: with representatives from different business units of different companies;
– Change management: convincing people and channeling the business.