In recent years, the Flemish government has had to adapt its network in a relentless manner to the ever-changing needs in various contexts such as advanced digitisation, the increase of IAAS / SAAS based applications, the introduction of new working based on Unified Communication, mobile working, IOT related projects, access to Cloud services, protection against a higher degree of (cyber)threats, etc.
The scope of the role includes, on the one hand, the portfolio management of the outsourced network projects commissioned by the various entities within the Flemish government. On the other hand, this role also includes the product management of the network services on offer.
You will further develop, monitor and improve the future roadmap with respect to network services for the Flemish Government.
For this strategic position we are looking for an experienced expert with the following background:
– At least 5 years experience in programme and project management within a network service context (context network and related security within a large organisation)
– Experience with organising, communicating at different levels and complex stakeholder management (internal/external)
– You delegate responsibilities and you have experience in managing and coaching small teams.
– Proven experience in network and security infrastructure of larger companies or organisations.
– Networking and security aspects are your passion and you are able to discuss with the network architects experts, anticipate market developments and propose a clear vision based on this.
– Practical experience with ICT outsourcing (pricing models, governance, processes used and support tools on the suppliers' side) is a plus.
– Knowledge of service design techniques, project methodologies, needs analysis and product management
– Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English (oral / written)
The Flemish Government is fully committed to innovation and digitisation. With the new programme "ICT Contracts 2022", this role comes at an ideal moment in the organisation. You play a key role in this transition phase and are involved in the evaluation and follow-up of the external partner(s) for the Flemish Government. You will be able to follow up on new innovations and help shape and realise the future roadmap. This role therefore has great visibility, both internally and externally.
Working at Vlaanderen connect also means working in a flexible context and building a powerful and digital government for citizens and businesses. Of course, you can also count on an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.
Interested in more info? We will of course be happy to provide you with more detailed information and a more detailed job description.
Presales, Network Administration, Service Delivery Manager Algemeen, Service Delivery Manager Infrastructure, Service (Level) Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager, IT Director Networks, Teamlead Networks, Network Engineer, Architect Infrastructure, Product Development Manager