As an MS Dynamics 365 engineer you are responsible for the lifecycle management of the Partner Relationship Management solution (based on MS Dynamics 365) for the entire IT organization.
As an internal team is built up, you can – depending on your experience – manage employees. Moreover, you are Technical Incident Owner and pull the transformation.
More concretely, you will be responsible for:
– Organizing and designing the activities around the transformation;
– Following, thinking about and technically supporting the Business Workshop;
– Respecting the standard approach of the product;
– Analyzing and writing Backlog (User Stories + Tasks + Prioritization) in DevOps Azure;
– Analyzing the consequences for the data model (logical and physical).
Your responsibilities are:
1. Contact person for technical issues within the IT department and the company
– You are the owner of the IT activity backlog on the MS Dynamics platform;
– As a link between IT Application Architects, IT Security, Risk & Compliancy and IT development teams, you coordinate all activities related to product development, approved changes and project implementations;
– You will work with the Business Relationship Manager and Business Analyst to translate business needs, business requirements and business user cases into functional specifications and detailed application solution designs, and define the associated non-functional requirements to be implemented.
2. Knowledge management
– You are the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the CRM MS Dynamics solution;
– You develop operational procedures and draw up technical manuals;
– You continuously search for optimisation possibilities: you stay up to date with the best practices for Azure and adapt the practices if necessary.
3. Incident and problem management
– You act as a Technical Incident Owner and gain insight into the causes and end-to-end technical implications of an incident within the allocated assets;
– You manage unstable applications/systems by contributing to the technical resolution of incidents and by manageing/updating problems and known errors. You develop and implement action plans with preventive and proactive measures.
4. System configuration
– You will participate in the selection, acquisition, configuration and fine-tuning of future (packages for) CRM evolution/integration;
– You configure the software packaging and the implementation procedure for the operational team;
– You take care of the integration of the solution with the existing solutions (via the Microsoft AIS layer);
– You ensure that the necessary controls are put in place;
– You analyse, design and modify applications or application packages in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
5. Change management
– You carry out the IT risk analysis in the event of a change request and explain the potential risks of a change to stakeholders and decision-making bodies;
– You manage & document changes and improvements approved by the Business Asset Owner;
– Evaluate and provide solutions to problems that arise when implementing changes and project implementations.
6. Asset Management
– You ensure that the technical configuration of the CRM solution complies seamlessly with existing IT guidelines and IT security policies (e.g. requirements for security issues, password policy, etc.);
– You collaborate with all IT departments for the purchase, deployment, management and expense report of the IT assets
– You evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the MS Dynamics solution, optimize the use of the IT assets, monitor the evolution/innovations of the product;
– You help to improve asset performance and lifecycle management.
– You manage the user licenses of MS Dynamics.
Master's degree with technological orientation or equivalent through experience;
– You have strong functional and technical expertise:
– Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and portal;
– Microsoft Power BI;
– Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset:
– Microsoft Windows server 2012 or higher;
– Microsoft Azure AIS: Logical App, Service Bus, Biz App;
– Microsoft DevOps Azure;
– Microsoft SharePoint;
– Process ITIL (change and incident management).
– You have a recent experience in project management (PMI, Prince2 and/or Agile) and are able to collaborate well with external consultants (SLA management and outsourcing relationship management);
– You are able to guide and coach colleagues, delegate tasks and measure their successful execution;
– A good sense of communication skills, working autonomously, pro-activity and determination are part of your DNA;
– You are able to provide feedback, analyse and propose solutions in a multi-vendor environment;
– In case of incidents/challenges you show a reactive and analytical mind and guarantee a quick solution;
– You are open to change and familiar with safety and compliance standards;
– You communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English.
The Nationale Loterij is both a public company and a company active in the European and international lottery and gaming sector. This creates a unique dynamic. The Nationale Loterij provides stability in a rapidly changing market.
At the same time the Nationale Loterij plays an important social role. The profits from their activities flow back to society through subsidies and sponsoring. In this way the Nationale Loterij supports organisations and events of social importance. Their staff help to propagate that vision.
The Nationale Loterij offers a salary in line with the market supplemented with fringe benefits and, possibly, a bonus. Staff have a generous number of leave days and flexible work is an option. An extensive training curriculum keeps the staff’s knowledge up-to-date and fuels their motivation to climb the corporate ladder.
Moreover, the Nationale Loterij is ranked 12th in the list of most reputable Belgian companies (source: Reputation Institute). In 2019 the Nationale Loterij was awarded the ‘Top Employer’ certificate for the second year running, in recognition of its HR policy that is based on four pillars: continuous feedback, mutual recognition, autonomy based on self-knowledge and transparent communication. According to strict international standards this recognition of ‘Top Employer 2019’ is awarded after a thorough screening of the HR policy and the HR processes of those companies wishing to be considered for the Top Employer certificate.
Your work-life balance is also taken into account! You can work from home 1 day a week as well as 1 day a week from one of the three hubs (Ghent, Liège and Brussels). In addition the Brussels headquarters are also easily accessible via public transport (Brussels Central Station 13 min. walk and Brussels-Luxembourg station at a mere 5 min. walk). If you’re coming by car there are parking facilities nearby. If you prefer the combination of a company car and public transport… that’s also an option!
In your role as Middleware Manager you operate in the ‘connected nerve centre’ of the Nationale Loterij’s digital strategy. You are given the opportunity to design the new integration architecture from the ground up in a context with over 1 million registered players where technology, data and digital vision are critical to the success of the organisation.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at the National Lottery.
Contact Griet Saey for more information: email@example.com – 0485 44 01 25
Copyright@ Amon, 2020