The Lead Consultant MS Dynamics 365 CRM will be involved in quality, assurance, post implementation process optimizations, advisory during and after large D365 implementations.
- You take ownership on key positions that determine the success or failure of the project. This takes besides IT knowledge also soft skills such as good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality.
- Following the market developments and trends, you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities in enterprise solutions;
- You take up a role in CRM implementation projects, going from leading workshops, gathering requirements and performing functional analysis on business processes and optimization possibilities up to implementing solutions within scope and budget. Training end-users and enabling change is also part of the role.
- You'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with your clients. You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class Technology solutions. You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in the full implementation lifecycle;
- You take on the role of Technical Lead / Solution architect so that you can advise and coach your team in terms of content.
KPMG is rated Top Employer in Belgium and offers an attractive salary package in accordance to expertise and ambitions.
They offer multiple opportunities for career advantages within the organization or within a specific knowledge domain where you will be a part of an ambitious and growing team where you help to give direction and focus.
KPMG's success is based on bringing top talent together which creates a stimulating and inspiring environment. You will work on one of KPMG's multi discipline ERP/CRM enabled business transformations that combines Strategy, target Operating Model, Process optimization, change management and Microsoft ERP/CRM knowledge.
Are you interested in this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.