The purpose of this position is to play a critical role in ensuring the security and effectiveness of LLBG's networks and systems, which is essential to the successful operation and growth of the company.
As an IT System Engineer Network/Security, you will be part of the IT Operations team providing 24/7 support for the IT infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this position you will be responsible, together with network colleagues, for the design, implementation and management of the entire IT network (data and voice) both locally in the different sites, and inter-connectivity (national and international)
- You have the task of monitoring IT security (firewalls, SASE (Secure Access Service Edge), mail security,…)
- You provide a clear vision in the network and security area. You document and work proactively to improve the quality of the infrastructure. Adaptations are requested and clearly prepared according to ITIL standards via change management.
- You support current and new projects, both IT and business projects.
- You act as 2nd or 3rd line support for all problems and incidents of your technologies.
- After six months you will join the permanent service, a maximum of a few days every 2 months.
Experience and Background:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as an IT System Engineer Network/Security in a similar role in an international organization.
- You have a broad IT knowledge with a focus on telecom and networking. Cisco core and distribution layer, Cisco WLC and access points, Palo Alto Next Gen firewalls
- You have a strong analytical mind, you are able to get to the bottom of a problem and solve it quickly.
- You are a team player
- You can work independently, planned and structured.
- You have a customer and service oriented mindset
- You are flexible
You speak and write fluently Dutch and English, a good basic knowledge of French is indicated.
Attractions and Offer:
- You will join a growing Belgian family business active in the European bakery sector.
- Every day, more than 4,800 enthusiastic colleagues produce and sell high-quality bakery products to consumers, supermarkets and the catering industry. This is a unique opportunity to work within a company with a strong vision, which continues to grow and innovate in top products.
- You will be part of an organization with strong growth ambitions that also wants to take its wants to take responsibility for the environment and society. LLBG is committed to meeting today's expectations in a sustainable way, with future generations in mind.
- At La Lorraine Bakery Group, entrepreneurship is highly valued and there is space to take initiative.
- You will have a broad and strong knowledge of the business processes and the various systems. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in other areas as well, supported by a strong and experienced team.
- You will join a team of driven and enthusiastic (international) colleagues, who are happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop. Our LLBG Academy supports and develops our employees through various training initiatives. By developing everyone's talent and expertise, we can all become the best version of ourselves.
- The company values its employees and invests in a happy work environment through various initiatives such as: sports and wellbeing activities, respect for worklife balance through 1 day/week working from home and flexible working hours.
- All employees enjoy an interesting financial package including meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, complemented by 30 vacation days that can be planned freely.
- Products take center stage and you can literally taste the passion every day.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
If interested, please contact Liza Rebry (firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 479 79 01 04
Copyright Amon 2023
Security, System Engineer, Network Engineer