- Manage (large) strategic international and local IS projects within our different business units.
- Plan, drive & lead planning, coordination and implementation of projects and ensure that goals of projects are accomplished within time and budget, adhering to defined quality standards and meeting agreed user specifications and expectations.
- Define projects in terms of scope, timelines, effort/cost and resource requirements.
- Manage, monitor and control full lifecycle implementation of projects: High level design, detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data conversion & supervise data preparation by business users, training planning & execution, conversion planning & execution, go-live support.
- Effectively apply the project management methodology and project standards.
- Work closely with the business project manager and steering committees to report status, facilitate decisions, managing risks and escalations as needed.
- Develop strong and long term relationships with stakeholders (business and IS project stakeholders, relationship managers, team managers and external service providers).
Within the PMO team, next to managing projects, you will:
- Contribute to the Project governance by maintaining, optimizing and training the project methodology, tools and best practices for managing both small and large projects.
- Work with and administer the portfolio and project management tool which is used throughout the IS organization.
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience) with a strong ICT affinity
- +5 years of experience in SAP environments in one or several domains (SCM, FI, SD, MM, PP, etc.).
- Proven track record in Project Management / Change Management
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong people management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management is a major plus
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- Analytical and systematic approach – focused on business alignment
- Ready for foreign travel in connection with e.g. analyses and ´go lives´
- Fluent in Dutch and English, Knowledge of French
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner of Unilin. Interested? Contact Isaure via email@example.com.
Copyright Amon 2020
SAP, SAP Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager