IT Portfolio Manager @ PSA
The IT Portfolio Manager is responsible for monitoring, managing and optimizing the full lifecycle of the IT portfolio and will contribute to the consolidated view of PSA Belgium's project portfolio.
He/She will have to oversee and monitor the entire IT portfolio (80 or so projects) from a business and more strategic perspective. He/She will map the various initiatives, have insight into the available resources and determine priorities in order to come to a concrete roadmap.
The IT Portfolio Manager is responsible for the portfolio review with the business. He/She operates as a business partner to help them deliver projects.
By the way, you play an important role in further evangelizing the strategic PMO in the organization and the focus will be more on the global data analysis and less on the individual projects.
The IT Portfolio Manager strives for further uniformity and standardization.
- You are responsible for up-to-date Portfolio Roadmaps in close cooperation with the business owners;
- You guarantee transparency regarding the status and problems of the portfolio and you communicate this to the main stakeholders. You provide input to the portfolio board on this if required;
- You contribute to the analysis and reporting on the portfolio of PSA Belgium;
- You contribute to the budgeting process and inform the CIO about a correct estimation of the budget (focus on quality control);
- You determine priorities and support the business owners in making decisions about them;
- You guide the project managers in estimating potential risks;
- You succeed in making connections between the different projects in the IT portfolio. You use a helicopter view to make the link with other portfolios;
- You organize regular business portfolio reviews and participate in the portfolio board if necessary;
- You participate in steering committee meetings of projects within your portfolio;
- You closely monitor the project data quality;
- You guide project managers where necessary in the project and the use of the project methodology.
Experience and background.
- Master's degree (Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer);
- Strong experience in (IT) Portfolio Management;
- Experience with different PM methodologies (PMBoK, Prince II, SAFe Agile);
- Experience with Service Now ITBM or similar project management tool;
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience in an IT project context.
- Results orientation, influence and impact;
- Empowerment and accountability;
- Team spirit, relationship building, collective responsibility;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- You will find yourself in an international, innovative environment;
- You work in a tangible sector with great social relevance;
- Your work has an impact on a socially critical infrastructure, so you can count on a lot of attention within the organization, and the necessary budgets;
- You will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role in a technically innovative environment;
- A leadership role with impact and visibility;
- You can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Place of employment: Willemdok, Antwerp.
Amon is PSA's exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
Interested? Then contact Griet Saey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright @ Amon 2023