As an IT Integration Consultant, you are responsible for the implementation of integration projects (or subprojects) and providing support to customers using the Amaron solutions.
As an IT Integration Consultant, you are responsible for the independent implementation of integration projects or subprojects at customers. This work is largely done remotely, sporadically you also go to the customer on site. In many of these projects, you will not only work together with the customer, but also with other external partners.
After a thorough familiarisation period, and depending on experience, you will be called in on more complex projects.
You are responsible for:
– Analysis work
– Design of the solution (e.g. integrations or migrations),
– Installation (e.g. set up server connection and operating systems, cloud connection, authentication,…)
– Implementation work (configuration and development of data exchange, e.g. via HL7, Dicom…).
– Validation (coordination with different parties and key-users)
Digitisation in healthcare is growing very rapidly, even revolutionary. Amaron plays a pioneering role in this, both technologically and in terms of functionality.
- A young, dynamic and ambitious environment with a strong market reputation, led by passionate and pragmatic management.
- Amaron is a 100% Belgian company with local decision-making power,
- Clear role with broad technological scope and many growth opportunities,
- Direct impact and close cooperation with customers and various internal and external stakeholders
- A business context that also creates socially relevant added value.
- The company culture is characterised by a positive people-oriented mentality in which every personality comes into its own and where a healthy work-life balance is important.
- An attractive and comprehensive salary package, including various benefits such as company car, insurance package, reimbursement of expenses, etc.
System Administration, Application Technical Analyst, Application Administration, Database Administration / DBA, System Engineer, Middleware & EAI