IT Infrastructure Service Manager @ DP World
As IT Service Manager, you are a key member of the Infrastructure & Operations management team. More than that, you can replace the Infrastructure & Operations Manager if necessary and fully represent the IT management on all consultation platforms.
You will work closely with DP World IT Management and be the face of the professionalisation of IT services within DP Antwerp.
As a member of the Infrastructure & Operations management team, you contribute operationally, tactically and strategically to not only the day-to-day operation of the IT business services, but also ensure the presence of the right competences, expertise, capacity and technology to adequately cover DPW's current and future IT needs. You are essential in the operational availability and efficiency of the terminal today and in the future.
In addition, you work closely with the CIO as IT services sounding board and advise him in optimisation opportunities for the entire operation & delivery of services of IT.
More concretely, the role focuses on the following matters:
- You advise the head of Infrastructure & Operations , the MSP manager and the CIO on possible process improvements.
- You are the driving force behind the professionalisation of IT services within DP World Antwerp.
- You steer and improve IT services delivery driven by KPIs.
- You map out the AS-IS clearly and realistically.
- You draw up a TO-BE ITSM improvement plan (scope priorities, resources, phasing, governance…) which you will then roll out in all its aspects.
- Finally, you continue to manage and adjust the ITSM portfolio.
- You ensure the qualitative day-to-day implementation of the existing ITSM operation (run) at any point in its lifecycle (AS-IS=>transition=>TO-BE).
- You are the point of contact for the Client Account Managers when it comes to the RUN services of the client clusters.
- You facilitate the internal service meetings and ensure the follow-up of the RUN actions deployed.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- IT bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- Project methodology certification is a plus.
- Experience in
- managing internal & external stakeholders
- budget & project management.
- setting up and delivering IT service delivery processes
- an environment that breathes change and IT delivery.
- Hands-on, pragmatic, communicative, stress-resistant, driven and customer-focused.
At DP World, you will shape the global trade of the future.
The DP World group has a dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 100,000
employees in six continents, some 750 of which are in Antwerp. Together with all these colleagues, they are
shape tomorrow's global trade and contribute to creating a sustainable
society and a better future for everyone.
The workplace is located in a fascinating and impressive environment with gigantic
ships, containers, cranes and employees constantly on the move.
Because people make the difference, DP World is strongly committed to creating a pleasant, stimulating and safe working environment where employees feel at home and can develop their full potential with comprehensive training programmes. DP World thinks ahead, embraces change and deploys cutting-edge technology to reinvigorate global trade with the smartest
most efficient and innovative solutions. Always with a positive and sustainable impact on the
economy, society and the planet in mind. In this way, they create the ideal setting for building an exciting
and sustainable career.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at DP World. Interested?
Contact Kristien Podeveyn: email@example.com / +32 (0)474 74 29 97 or Klaas Bernaert: firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 (0)472 41 00 91
Copyright @ Amon, 2023