IT Business Solution Expert @ Van de Velde
- As IT Business Solution Architect you will join the Change team, which is responsible for the technical implementation of projects and changes with impact on our business processes and applications. You are a central link between Business (Process Owners) and IT. Within your business stream (Commercial or Supply Chain), you advise the Process Owners about the functional possibilities of IT systems, applications and software and about the optimization of business processes and applications. You are responsible for the technical development and implementation of changes and projects.
- In the context of changes, you convert the business requirements into functional descriptions/specifications and you work out the technical specifications. In case of need for own development you work together with the inhouse Java development teams or with (external) application suppliers.
- In Business and/or IT projects you function as IT-Expert or technical project lead. As IT expert you are the technical partner of the business project lead or Process Owner. You follow up the IT related tasks, prioritize them and guide them through the IT change processes. You are responsible in terms of technical content (architecture, concept, description & implementation) and in terms of budget and timing. As a project leader you will establish the business case and project plan, lead the project, and monitor the work performed. This with the aim of completing the project within the specified criteria (time, budget, quality etc.) in consultation with the Process Owners and Management.
- Together with the Solution Architects team you monitor the IT architecture and the application landscape within Van de Velde and you build up in-depth expertise with regard to a broad application and process landscape.
- You have a master or engineering degree in IT or relevant field, or equivalent through experience.
- You have several years of experience as a solution architect, technical project lead or business process owner.
- You have a broad interest in IT, business processes and applications and are passionate about technology and optimization.
- Knowledge of commercial processes, both online and offline, is important.
- You have project management experience, either in implementing commercial and marketing processes or in implementing new supply chain processes.
- Given the process and application landscape of Van de Velde is very diverse, a learning mindset is especially important. Knowledge of or experience with the following technologies is an added value.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a must.
- Experience with Service Bus technology.
- Basic Development knowledge (Java)
- Java Scripting
- Knowledge of UML tool
- Knowledge of data formats (xml, JSON, csv…) and transformations
- Knowledge of (integrations with) the following applications is an added value:
- Commercial: Selligent CRM, Selligent SIM, Inriver PIM, Bynder DAM, Voucherify, Infor M3, Adyen Payment, Cégid POS
- Supply Chain: Infor M3, C&W – Dynaman, Transmart, Intrion, Inther PTL, KNAPP
- You are hands-on, analytical and communicatively strong.
- You are a team player with sufficient maturity.
- You have good organizational and problem solving skills.
Van de Velde's focus is increasingly on the end consumer and to this end they have invested (and continue to invest) in building a strong IT team to grow in terms of digital channels for an omnichannel customer experience.
You get the chance to be part of a Belgian company that is one of the market leaders in luxury lingerie with their brands Marie Jo, PrimaDonna and Andres Sarda and this in a role with a lot of mandate and impact on the end-user experience.
An organization in full growth. Retail organizations are being developed in the Netherlands, UK, Germany, Spain, Denmark, USA and Asia under the brand names Lincherie and Rigby & Peller and the further development of their brands is organized around the concept of "Lingerie Styling" in order to be able to pursue the promised quality at all times.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner of Van de Velde. Interested? Contact Managing Consultant Julie Van Damme via email@example.com or 0474 25 47 05.