The role of an IT Infrastructure Architect at Zetes is primarily focused on designing consistent and coherent solutions for IT infrastructures to support business requirements and services. This involves several key responsibilities and objectives.
One of the primary responsibilities is to design IT solutions that are not only consistent but also coherent, ensuring that different components of the infrastructure seamlessly align and efficiently support the business needs. In addition, the IT Infrastructure Architect is responsible for defining company IT standards, policies, and best practices. This includes ensuring open technology standards and global vendor technology interoperability, which are essential for the smooth operation of IT systems.
Standardization of IT infrastructure is a critical aspect of the role, both at the corporate-wide and project-wide levels. This standardization ensures consistency and efficiency throughout the organization.
Furthermore, the architect is tasked with ensuring the integration and flexibility of technical solutions. This is vital in adapting to changing needs and technological developments. Creating project technical roadmaps is also part of the job, providing a clear blueprint for the implementation of IT solutions to achieve defined goals.
Compliance with security guidelines and standards, as set by Zetes' Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), is integral to the role, ensuring the security and integrity of IT systems. Finally, the IT Infrastructure Architect is responsible for tracking, testing, and evaluating new IT infrastructure technologies and innovations. This commitment to staying at the forefront of technology contributes to the continuous improvement and optimization of IT systems at Zetes.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Assess existing systems to ensure they meet business requirements
– Monitoring the security of existing systems
– Support and guide IT Operations in prediction and overseeing infrastructure
– upgrades based on business needs
– Create design of a working infrastructure model (technical direction) for new implementations, migrations, and transitions.
– Write infrastructure design specifications, processes, guidelines and company policies
– Support Project Managers by creating detail project technical roadmap and control/check of project during implementation
– Support Sales and pre-Sales for business tender response.
– Support Development and Devops for product IT infrastructure resource needs
– Support and guide IT operations in incidents/problems troubleshooting
– Create detailed project roadmap plan and follow-up on implementation
– Identify the potential technology innovations (POC)
– Collect feedback, analyze and report on IT infrastructure project deployments
Background and experience
– Cloud Computing
– Web technologies
– General IT Expertise in resources management such as computer hardware,
storage, database, networks, operating systems, data centers and software
– Good knowledge on IT security (confidentiality, integrity and availability)
– Virtualization and orchestration (hypervisors, hyperconvergence,..)
– Design Systems architecture (behavior, structure, conceptual model)
– Clear documentation writing on chosen designs, standards, methods and tools.
– Good understanding of IT regulations (ISO)
The internal working language at Zetes is English. Dutch and/or French are used for casual conversations.
Zetes offers a competitive remuneration package including meal vouchers, health insurance, a company car, standby compensation and an annual performance bonus. A flexible and nature-based working environment and excellent fringe benefits, such as a company car, insurance package, daily meals paid by Zetes etc. are part of the competitive salary package.
Zetes offers you a challenging position in a high-tech setting. You work in a team that brings together various state-of-the art technologies in soft- and hardware. Because of the international growth in demand for solid solutions, related to all domains of identity, Zetes is a successful and financially stable organization.
Moreover, a lot of variation, autonomy and interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders is guaranteed. Zetes refers to the possibility for a personalized development program (management, leadership, interpersonal skills, technical skills, …) and the opportunity to specialize in a field that is quite exceptional in Belgium.
Concrete personal growth opportunities:
– ITIL training
– PKI training
– ISO 2700x security standards
– Linux qualifications
– Language training, …