Infrastructure Architect @ Vanbreda Risk & Benefits
As Infrastructure Architect, you determine the infrastructure strategy of the entire organization on a daily basis. You ensure that these important components are integrated and implemented in a correct way so that the IT products and services are innovative, reliable, performant and cost efficient.
- In cooperation with the General Manager I&O, Leen Uytterhoeven, you develop an integral vision and strategy in the field of infrastructure. You take into account the structure of the organization and the mutual coherence in terms of IT infrastructure, used tools and technologies.
- Together with the Product Manager, you conduct research for the development or insourcing of new components in the IT architecture of Vanbreda.
- You independently determine the approach and objectives of the projects and ensure their correct implementation.
- You are the point of contact both internally and towards external suppliers with regard to the various infrastructure topics within your chosen domain(s). You maintain good contacts with suppliers, negotiate and ensure that their services are tailored to the company's expectations.
- You define, model and optimize the architecture, you define and apply the principles and guidelines.
- You oversee the reporting of all incidents, problems and changes. You solve these where possible or refer them to other departments or external parties.
- You participate in and initiate governance structures (change advisory board, problem
- management meetings, critical incident management, I&O project committee) and take responsibility for identifying risks and monitoring them against benefits, based on your expertise and product ownership.
As Infrastructure Architect at Vanbreda, during the first three months you are expected to gain technical knowledge of the company-specific composition and configuration of the existing products. In addition, based on your own previous experience, you will check which products you can be deployed as Product Owner for. After a six-month training period the goal is to take concrete ownership of a few products, in order to be fully involved with all processes and tools after 12 months. You are also able to create a roadmap for the next 3 to 5 years for your domains.
- You hold a master's degree within IT or equivalent through experience.
- You have an industry-leading technical knowledge of the following concepts: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Mobile Endpoint Management, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and AD integrated services (including PKI, ADFS).
- You have knowledge of various concepts, principles, trends and developments of the domains you are responsible for. An (initial) knowledge and experience in projects around themes such as Network & Security, Azure Information Protection, Identity & Access Management and Azure Devops / Infrastructure as code are a big plus.
- You feel comfortable functioning within an Agile working environment.
- Your communication skills help you explore the wants and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- You are analytical and able to translate problems or needs into concrete solutions.
- Your project management skills help you ensure progress within your projects, motivate people, initiate collaboration, address problems in a timely manner, etc.
- You are eager to learn and like to stay informed about new trends and evolutions within your field.
You will be joining an innovative and leading player within the insurance industry. A growing organization with exciting projects, room for initiative and growth opportunities. Yet there is also the possibility to combine these great challenges with a very healthy and flexible work-life balance (up to 50% working from home is possible). There is an informal atmosphere and short communication lines where you can really have an impact from your role and achieve things. Solid training and a wide range of continuing education opportunities are provided to keep developing yourself. The IT Director and current CEO of Vanbreda are themselves very innovative and strongly believe in the importance of IT and digitalization of the organization. Openness is central to communication and despite the size of the company, you can count on personal contact with all stakeholders.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Vanbreda Risk & Benefits. Interested? Contact Flor Depuydt: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 477 91 68 63.
Copyright @ Amon, 2023