Head of Analytics @ Ardo
The Head of Analytics takes the lead in defining the overall analytics strategy and vision at Ardo and designing and implementing Ardo's enterprise analytics platform to deliver automated reporting and dashboards.
He/She will drive and implement an analytics strategy by gathering analytics requirements in collaboration with the IT Business partners and the business process owners (BPO). He/She will work closely with IT delivery and operational support teams and with the IT suppliers.
Ardo is at the beginning of setting up a future proof enterprise analytics platform that is able to support Ardo's needs for data insights.
Leading the analytics strategy means the responsibility for overseeing all aspects of both SAP and non-SAP system data and analytics solution implementations. It requires excellent stakeholder & delivery management skills to leverage knowledge of the organization’s information, application, and infrastructure environment.
In this role the candidate is also the service owner of the technical solution architecture, development standards & best practices and ensures integration with SAP and non-SAP platforms.
In this role we expect you to:
- Understand business strategy and proposes new, innovative areas for analysis to support the business;
- Define organizational data analytics vision and roadmap, and work closely with team and other stakeholders to achieve it;
- Collaborate with delivery teams and external partners to ensure smooth and secure integration of data analytics solutions into existing infrastructure;
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures for efficient and comprehensive data collection and analytical techniques;
- Conduct data analysis projects as needed to support strategic decision-making;
- Design and maintain a comprehensive and robust analytical platform that combines multiple data sources from several systems and countries.
- Design a roadmap towards an uniform analytics approach;
- Serve as the Analytics subject matter expert and closely work together with the enterprise architect and integration manager;
- Serve as the central point of contact for the IT business partners and BPO's concerning all analytics related opportunities;
- You will work closely with the data team and align with the data strategy.
Background and experience:
- You are able to work autonomously, manage a variety of tasks at the same time, be customer-minded, solution-oriented and have a team-oriented approach;
- You are not afraid to communicate in an international setting (English is Ardo’s company language);
- Able to take the lead in projects and to bring results in a timely manner;
- Clear intellectual curiosity – the passion for asking why and digging deeper into difficult problems without external guidance; eager to be ahead and explore the newest / cutting edge technologies within analytics;
- You have some years of relevant work experience in latest SAP analytics technologies;
- You have some years of experience in the delivery of end-to-end SAP Analytics solutions;
- You have knowledge or are willing to learn and grow in non-SAP analytics technologies and concepts:
– Data lake solutions
– Data warehouse solutions
– Data visualization tools
– Advanced analytics concepts
- A management role, with autonomy, impact and visibility from day one;
- In an international, reputable, financially strong organization in full growth;
- A people-oriented, value-driven corporate culture with short decision-making lines;
- A stimulating job where you will have the lead in designing the future Data and Analytics architecture and platform for Ardo;
- A remuneration package is provided matching the importance and level of the position. Very flexible possibilities to work from home.
Amon is the exclusive recruiting partner for Ardo for this position.
Interested? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright @ Amon