As a Functional Analyst, you support the company in implementing optimizations and proactively initiate numerous new projects by actively seeking improvements. This involves establishing close collaborations with various stakeholders. Additionally, you act as a liaison between external partners and QTeam.
– Analyze business processes and define business needs within different departments. This is done with the aim of optimizing or introducing new business processes.
– Translate business requirements into digital solutions.
– Actively contribute to improvements that add value to the company.
– Work closely with Business Owners (C-level), Project Managers, and IT developers.
– Assist in training end-users and provide them with support.
– Provide support in the development and testing of IT systems.
– You are the point of contact for both internal and external inquiries.
– Take responsibility for the daily management of IT applications.
– You have a bachelor's or university degree in ICT or Economics (business engineer, business sciences, TEW, etc.) or equivalent through experience.
– You have about 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
– You have experience in analyzing business processes and can translate them into the functional specifications of the company.
– You are capable of mapping out the company's needs.
– You are strong in communication.
– You can build both formal and informal networks and know how to engage all stakeholders.
– You are pragmatic and can bring structure.
– You have a strong helicopter view, allowing you to maintain an end-to-end vision of your projects at all times.
– You possess analytical and problem-solving skills, and you can prioritize tasks.
– Positive outlook
– Resilient to stress
– Analytical thinking
You are part of an appealing growth story where a long-term vision takes center stage. Additionally, you find yourself in a transformational journey within a company that is deeply committed to investing in ICT and further digitalization. As a Functional Analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead this digitalization effort and take ownership of a challenging ICT roadmap.
QTeam operates both nationally and internationally, and is also a market leader in its segment. This provides a solid foundation for growth and success, offering you the chance to be part of an established and leading player in the market.
At QTeam, there is a dynamic company culture that combines a no-nonsense attitude with driven enthusiasm and a strong commitment to quality and innovation.