Functioneel Analist @CKV
- You will build in-depth knowledge of the nCino application (Salesforce application) that CKV uses to process all credit applications.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to identify needs and work out requirements for new or changed functionality.
- You work closely with a fellow business analyst and with Saleforce developers to transform requirements into a supported, realistic solution.
- You test and validate developments in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- You ensure a smooth go-live of functionality in cooperation with all stakeholders.
- You help in the second line to bring incidents to a successful conclusion and notice improvements that can be incorporated.
- You are interested in the technical aspects and see it as a growth opportunity to acquire knowledge about them.
- Your approach is characterized by common sense, accuracy and pragmatism. You are not a puritan in terms of methodology, but you are inspired by known best practices and follow a working method that is supported by colleagues and adequate for the purpose. In doing so, you provide necessary documentation for the team and business stakeholders.
- In time, as a functional analyst, you can broaden your horizons to other banking applications within the CKV landscape and advance to business analyst.
Experience and Background.
- Working experience in an IT environment with exposure to business processes, implementation of business systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, logistics system,…).
- Experience in banking applications is not a must, interest in the financial world and affinity with financial products is.
- Proven track record in self-organization and self-taught.
- Affinity with IT technical aspects such as SQL is a plus.
- Fluency in communicating with business stakeholders and IT colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills, complemented by a healthy assertive attitude.
- Take ownership, be decisive with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Attention to work/life balance and employee well-being;
- Pleasant and professional working atmosphere with approachable managers;
- Correct remuneration and attractive working conditions;
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of CKV;
- Interesting and challenging projects within a specific niche in the banking sector;
- Working together with a motivated and committed team of colleagues;
- Room for personal growth and development.
Interested? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at CKV. Interested? Contact Zoë Deswaef: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0478 37 07 07.
Copyright @ Amon, 2022
ERP, Functional Analyst, CRM, .NET, Integration, Microsoft SQL