Functioneel Analist @ AE
As Functional Analyst you form the bridge between users and the technical team. Through workshops and individual discussions with the business and development team, you quickly familiarize yourself with the business domain of the customer and also dig into the non-functional requirements together with the technical architect.
You quickly build up an understanding of the needs of the customer and dare to think beyond what the customer asks. You ask for the problem definition and objectives the customer wants to achieve, even when the customer already thinks in solutions. You apply the right techniques in a pragmatic way according to the needs of the client, inspired by the AE analysis methodology.
You find it a challenge to make your analyses conceptually elegant by finding the right level of abstraction. Besides making your analysis, you are also strong in transferring your knowledge to different groups of people. You would like to evolve further, possibly towards project management or functional architecture.
- You can look back on at least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst.
- Ideally, you have already come into contact with one or more of the following areas: integration, information management, customer & user experience.
- You are used to working with models (e.g. UML, BPMN, …) and to presenting things visually, both to the business and the technical team.
- You are strong in communicating with different types of stakeholders and thanks to your strong communication skills you can understand others well, you ask questions and you are able to convince your interlocutor if necessary.
- You have experience in an agile environment and have the gift of pragmatism, keeping the long term vision in mind.
- You have experience facilitating workshops.
- You are structured, strong analytical and able to set priorities. You look for the right level of abstraction and know how far to go in detail.
- You are eager to learn, interested in a broader world than your own specialty.
- You derive satisfaction from rising to the challenge.
- You have a positive mindset, you enjoy working with others and are quick to see the bigger picture.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the leading companies in the field of digital transformation, working end-to-end from strategy to solution.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that creates not only business-critical but very often highly innovative and even disruptive platforms.
- A learning organization that offers many opportunities to develop yourself through internal and external training and platforms, on-the-job in collaboration with many competent colleagues who are also eager to share their knowledge.
- AE offers a wide range of services which gives you the opportunity to develop yourself in the direction that interests you.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience. You can also work for AE on a self-employed basis if you have the ambition to make a long term commitment and want to help build the organization and yourself.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at AE.
Contact Isaure Rooryck for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org