Functional Analyst @ Poppies Bakeries
You will take responsibility within the Apollo project for the implementation of the SAP S/4HANA platform with the goal of improving the business processes of Poppies Bakeries.
The purpose of the vacancy is to support the growth of the company. With a particular focus on further professionalization within the SAP landscape and business analysis with BPOs (key users). Poppies Bakeries is open to improvement proposals that offer great added value. Moreover, you will have the freedom to organize and improve yourself and the team to make it easier and/or achieve better results.
As a functional analyst, you will report to the IT manager. Within the Apollo project this will mainly be to the ERP project manager and this within the team of BPOs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Question, explore and analyze the business processes together with the BPOs (key-users) from different departments and work out and implement improvements in the new SAP S/4HANA platform.
- Act as a sounding board for the business, (project) team members and software vendors.
- Support and train users in the efficient use of applications.
- Managing current ERP system (Flex Process) as well as monitoring continuity.
Experience and Background:
- Master's degree in business economics or equivalent through experience;
- Relevant experience in business analysis and project management, preferably in a "food environment";
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and preferably knowledge of ABAP, CDS views, ….;
- Experience with SQL Server and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SAP Analytics Cloud or Power BI is a plus;
- You have an analytical mind.
- You can work in a structured way
- You have a strong logical reasoning ability
- You like to take initiative and you can work well with different departments
You are fluent in Dutch and English, basic knowledge of French
- You will be joining an internationally growing family business with a dynamic culture and collegial atmosphere.
- The company is in full growth and therefore offers numerous opportunities to further develop your career.
- Much attention is paid to professionalization, allowing you to continue to improve your knowledge and skills and contribute to the growth of the company.
- The company invests in the training and development of its employees, allowing you to continue to develop professionally and personally.
- This position offers you the opportunity to learn and improve processes across all departments (sales, logistics, production, procurement, quality, ,…). Perfect to expand your cross-departmental knowledge and maintain a helicopter view.
- The company operates internationally, which means you can contribute to projects all over the world.
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial team and together with your colleagues you will support internal stakeholders spread in countries around the world.
- Attractive and full salary package with company car and various fringe benefits.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
If interested, please contact Liza Rebry (firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 479 79 01 04)
Copyright Amon 2023