KidsLife has already made significant strides in increasing operational efficiency through the digitalisation of its services in recent times, and intends to pursue this further in the coming years.
The Fullstack Developer assumes a key role in this further transformation and can actively contribute to this new story.
You will help make a difference in the strategic projects within KidsLife.
In these, you will be involved from A to Z and will set out the technical lines: from analysis, conceptualisation (development, architecture and technical translation), development to go-live and further optimisation.
Starting from a strategic 360° view of the IT infrastructure and the Enterprise architecture, you will, together with the team, translate the business needs into concrete solutions and help implement them. In doing so, you will definitely come into contact with new technologies (RPA, Machine Learning, AI,…).
Duties and responsibilities:
- You participate in the development of proprietary software applications in .NET (My Kidslife Portal, Zoho and the various web applications) and you continuously expand them with new modules and functionalities (backend focus);
- Based on concrete needs of the business, you build solutions and also work out the solution architecture and provide the necessary documentation;
- You will be involved in the entire development life cycle for the development of an API Layer to integrate the various applications and systems (set up and document);
- You are responsible for the further evolution of the low-code platform Zoho. Currently, the focus is mainly on CRM and customer service. You will not only take care of upgrades and bug fixing, but will also introduce new features;
- You will be responsible for the optimisation and automation of the current business processes and their technical documentation;
- Ideally, you will also support the data team to ensure data integrity.
- KidsLife is a young and dynamic organisation with strong and ambitious digital objectives;
- Thanks to short decision lines, you can create a lot of impact in this growth story;
- You will do your bit in an organisation with a crucial social objective;
- You take on a key role in the continued digital transformation journey;
- You will have sufficient ownership, and the opportunity to take the IT organisation to the next level from your own expertise;
- KidsLife not only grows the child, but also the employee.
- You will join a very people-oriented organisation where there is room to develop yourself, and where the work-life balance is monitored, among other things, by opportunities to work from home.
Amon is KidsLife's exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
Interested? Then contact Louise De Potter (email@example.com) or Griet Saey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Copyright @ Amon