Actonomy is looking for a colleague that can work both on the front and back-end of where the server-side is Java and the client-side is Typescript/Angular. A passion for AI and Machine Learning will be a plus.
As Senior Java developer, you will join a multidisciplinary product development team consisting of software developers, machine learning experts and computational linguists. You will also work with other developers on the further development of the core product.
Specifically, however, you will be responsible for the development of an important component of Actonomy's semantic search & matching platform that will combine different technologies such as artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning and data analytics.
Growth opportunities and further development are possible both within the company/group and within the future oriented AI and machine learning domains.
You will report – together with the other Software Developers – to Filip De Geijter, CEO at Actonomy.
You can count on a Bachelor or Master degree with an IT focus.
For the Senior Java Developer, we are looking forward to someone with:
- Experience in a devops environment where you have gained deployment knowledge;
- Experience in Java Software Development ((Java 8 or higher in combination with Maven), preferably in a product development environment;
- Experience with a frontend framework such as Angular2, React, VueJS, … where knowledge of frontend state management, micro frontend composition and web components has been acquired;
- Experience in SQL, Postgresql, AWS, Nginx, GIT, Linux, Jenkins, Maven, Docker is a plus.
Moreover, we would be happy to discover someone with:
- Interest and/or experience in machine learning/deep learning and artificial intelligence;
- Interest and/or experience in data analytics.
Last but not least, as a Product Developer, you also know how to combine customer and market feedback in the further product roadmap.
English is the working language within the team. A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator, and work in a proactive and time-efficient way;
- You work in a structured manner and can continue to function efficiently and effectively under pressure;
- You are problem solving and you have sharp analytical skills;
- You feel at your best in a fast-paced environment, where change constantly occurs.
- Have growth opportunities and further development within the company/group and within the future oriented AI and machine learning domains.
- Join a leading provider of next generation search and match technology targeting the HRM space and the social networking community.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Actonomy.
Contact Isaure Rooryck for more information: email@example.com – 0479 82 28 24
Copyright @ Amon, 2020
Application Development, Java