The Front-End Engineer is responsible for the design, development and presentation of information on the front-end layer. You will ensure that the user interface is intuitive, responsive and user-friendly so that users can easily navigate and find the information they need.
You will work closely with the backend team and other stakeholders to map out the roadmap and define the broad outline of the development process. You will play a key role in defining the technical vision and implementing scalable solutions that meet the needs of both internal and external users.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Development of software process flow: You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the software process flow within the digital front-end. This includes creating a streamlined development process, validation procedures and change management.You will ensure that the software processes are seamlessly integrated with other processes within Duco.
- Presentation of data and insights: You design and develop user interfaces that effectively present collected data to internal and external stakeholders. You ensure intuitive navigation and visualisation of data so that users can easily find the desired information.
- Collaboration with development partners: As the point of contact for both internal and external development partners, you work closely together to coordinate development processes. You discuss the technical approach, determine the right timing and ensure that the development content meets the set requirements.
- Visualisation of data and technical information: You have an affinity for visualising data and technical information. You are constantly looking for the right methods and techniques to realise these efficiently within the Duco front-end. By using modern visualisation tools and techniques, you ensure optimal presentation of data.
- Creativity and innovation: You keep abreast of new methods and technologies and constantly look for opportunities to further improve the portal. In doing so, you actively seek out new partners and technologies that can contribute to the growth and innovation of the Duco front-end.
DUCO has experienced an impressive growth trajectory, doubling both turnover and staff numbers. As a family company with an independent identity, they value their unique corporate culture. In addition, they are in a forward-looking market where sustainability and energy efficiency are increasingly important. They are actively involved in initiatives such as the Green Deal, which provides opportunities for growth and makes them a relevant player in the sector.
As a member of the team, you will work in a dynamic and progressive working environment, where your ideas and insights are valued. Together, you will build DUCO's future and strive for innovation and excellence in the ventilation and shading systems market.
The positive working atmosphere encourages employees and rewards their performance. They also have a strong research and development (R&D) vision and are focused on developing SaaS-based solutions to stay ahead in the market.
As part of the team, in addition to an exciting and challenging position, you can expect a competitive salary package tailored to your competencies and experience. Fun events such as Summerdrinks, team building activities, New Year parties and the Duconcours are organised regularly.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this position. If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Jolien Patoor, firstname.lastname@example.org or Louise De Potter, email@example.com