As I&T Director Architecture and Innovation you are a technology visionary and change manager. You will lead a team of +/- 35 (enterprise) architects and technology experts. You drive the realization of the business strategy by means of innovative technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,…) and solutions and you are an evangelist to business about the possibilities and limitations of technological innovations such as AI.
You determine and manage the resources and the budget with regard to the domains in scope and you participate in various internal and external consultative bodies. You report to the CIO.
This role offers many challenges and has a major impact on the further realisation of the VDAB's digital ambitions. That is why we are looking for a highly experienced expert with the following background for this position:
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a technology related context in a customer-oriented environment
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in managing expert teams with responsibility in large projects
- Technical competencies in the field of:
- Knowledge of the latest technological evolutions in the field of architecture, AI, innovation
- Knowledge of microservices and domain driven architecture
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Knowledge of data architecture
- VDAB has an environment that is mainly Java and Linux based. In application development the principles of domain driven design are applied. VDAB is also working on a new cloud-based data platform. Concepts such as DevOps, DataOps and MLOps are familiar to you.
- Experience in stakeholder management and C-level interaction is of course necessary.
Amon is the exclusive executive search partner for this position at VDAB. If interested, we would be glad to provide you with more detailed info on the position and offer.
CIO, IT Director Algemeen, IT Director Applications, Teamlead Architecture, Program Manager, IT Manager, CTO, R&D Manager / Director, Product Development Manager