The purpose of the DevOps Engineer position at Harmoney is to continuously improve the platform through new technologies and embrace change. Harmoney strives for an open and respectful work environment in which team members support each other and are intellectually challenged.
As a DevOps Engineer, one of the main goals is to automate the existing devops processes and thus support the engineering teams. This includes implementing efficient workflows and ensuring quality and control. Automation allows tasks to be streamlined and more time and attention can be devoted to developing and improving the product.
In addition, the DevOps Engineer is involved in managing instances and clusters, both nationally and internationally, with the aim of taking efficiency to the next level. This may mean that there is a need for an additional platform or infrastructure, in which the DevOps Engineer plays a role in identifying and proposing suitable solutions.
The position of DevOps Engineer at Harmoney therefore offers an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the improvement and growth of the platform. It requires technical expertise, innovative thinking and the ability to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are a team player who likes to automate DevOps processes and solve associated technical problems.
- You take responsibility for CI/CD related tasks and, as a specialist, you also constantly evaluate the tools we use.
- You stay informed of new developments in DevOps land and identify interesting technologies.
- You play an important role in Harmoney's product development cycle.
- A stable working environment in full international growth, where your voice is important;
- A career growth path with great importance for self-development and training opportunities;
- Harmoney strives for a strong work/life balance with possibilities for teleworking;
- Of course a competitive salary package, including additional benefits (e.g. meal vouchers, laptop, …..);
- Being part of a fantastic group where everyone is driven to continue the core values of the company;
- Participate in the story of technological evolution and further digitization;
- And of course … a nice job, in a great environment with a team that makes the difference.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this position. If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Bo Van Den Meerssche, firstname.lastname@example.org.