- You ensure that the relevant data of all participants in VLAIO service programs are maintained in a structured way in the VLAIO-Network data node of the VLAIO datalake. To do this in an efficient and legal way, with an eye for data quality, you set up consultations with all relevant stakeholders: the DPO, lawyers, heads of service and coordinators, the D&II department.
- Together with the department heads and coordinators, you organize data management according to the data governance principles of VLAIO. You also coordinate with people from the D&II department.
- You are responsible for and help organize the KPI management with which we monitor the VLAIO partners.
- Where necessary and useful, you establish contacts with other authorities to enrich our own data with other data and ensure through D&II that this data flows through to the VLAIO data infrastructure.
Data analysis and visualization.
- You will analyze partner services using incoming data and unlock the results through VLAIO's power BI space. You visualize those results in clear and user-friendly dashboards.
- You participate on a project basis in data analyses or visualizations linked to policy evaluation or policy communication, e.g. on entrepreneur tracking & tracing through VLAIO and the VLAIO Network.
- You will help to create infographics on policies implemented based on the data available to VLAIO.
Coordination of data operation in the department
- You coordinate data management and data visualization (via dashboards). You collect and prioritize the data needs of the department together with the department leadership.
- You support the leadership of the department and the heads of services and coordinators in defining and monitoring indicators and follow-up parameters for the different programs.
- You are a central point of contact for the D&II department in relation to data.
- You coordinate with the data experts of other departments to achieve common data analysis or visualization where necessary
- You are an expert with data: numbers hold no secrets for you and you have experience with data analysis, preferably in SQL (and Python) (and with data visualization in Power-BI)
- You communicate fluently, can convince others and ensure that you reach supported decisions
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience
- Plus points: knowledge of the operation and principles of data storage systems and architectures; knowledge of the principles of data governance
- You get energy from motivating people and working together
- You are always looking for opportunities to improve the functioning of the team. Naturally, you maximize your use of data and embrace new technologies
- Challenging and meaningful projects: As a data expert, you will have the opportunity to be involved in important ongoing projects. These projects aim to improve services for entrepreneurs and promote innovation.
- Professional growth opportunities: Within VLAIO, there are several growth paths and opportunities to further develop your career.
- Broad range of collaboration: As a data expert, you will work with various stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Autonomy and responsibility: As a data expert, you have the opportunity to make strategic and technical decisions and experience a high degree of autonomy.
- Flexibility and work-from-home opportunities: The VLAIO network offers great flexibility and the opportunity to work from home.
- Professional development and training opportunities: VLAIO invests in the professional development of employees.
- Social impact: Working at VLAIO means contributing to the support and growth of entrepreneurs in Flanders.
Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at VLAIO. Interested? Contact Zoë Deswaef: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0478 37 07 07.
Copyright @ Amon, 2023
Data Analytics, Data governance, Data Architect