In this newly created role, the project manager will play an essential role in coordinating and implementing the strategic decisions, allowing Sarens to move towards an integrated and unified D365 system, ensuring more streamlined operations. Moving towards a unified system (M365) is important for the operation of the company so that business processes and systems are on the same page.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a D365 Project Manager, your duties will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate and execute projects focusing mainly on D365 implementations for ERP, supply chain and procurement in various business units worldwide. You will be responsible for the successful roll-out of D365 to various business units, taking into account the specific needs of each country and supporting the local teams. Your focus will initially be on business units that have not yet started using D365, especially in Eastern Europe and Asia. As the project progresses, you will have the opportunity to implement tailor-made projects, but the first 2-3 years will mainly focus on D365 projects.
- You will play an active role in budgeting and monitoring deadlines for the projects.
- You will also work closely with various stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
- Although you will not manage others, you will need to communicate effectively with different teams and stakeholders to ensure the success of the D365 implementations.
Experience and background
- Essential knowledge of D365
- Experience in a D365 environment
- Willingness to travel (flexibility possible in duration of travel)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience
- Knowledge of change management or willingness to delve into this is a plus
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Can do mentality
- Language skills
Fluent in Dutch (team is Dutch-speaking).
- You will find yourself in a no-nonsense international environment where you are given the space to develop yourself;
- The complexity of the challenges allows you to have maximum impact in the company and to fill your role yourself;
- You get the best of both worlds: Belgian family business vs international company;
- Sarens shows strong commitment to their employees by investing not only in training opportunities but also in incentives;
- You will join a warm and open team;
- Flexibility: working 2 days a week from the head office in Wolvertem;
- You will join a culture where you get a lot of freedom to do things your way. With freedom also comes a lot of responsibility – Get the job done. Great for people who like a challenge and want to make an impact on an organisation;
- As a D365 Project Manager, you get the chance to get to know different disciplines within the organisation. From ERP to supply chain and procurement, you will get a wide range of experiences and knowledge, which will enrich your professional development.
In summary, as a D365 Project Manager, Sarens offers a stimulating and supportive environment where you will have the freedom to contribute to important projects and make a tangible impact. The company values its employees and ensures their growth and development, while also offering a place where you can build valuable relationships in a dynamic and diverse team.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Amon is the exclusive recruitment partner for this role at Sarens.
Contact Bo Van Den Meerssche for more information: email@example.com or +32 472 57 00 20
Copyright @ Amon 2023
ERP, Microsoft, Project Manager, Dynamics365 F&O