The CISO is responsible for the information and cyber security policy and coordination of initiatives. He/she understands the needs and challenges of the business that are essential for a 24/7 container terminal operation. You translate this into the security strategy. From there, you define an action plan and initiate the necessary initiatives with the aim of increasing security maturity.
The CISO acts as a SPOC (Single-Point-of-Contact) between MPET Senior Management, users, the ATS Shared Service Center of Cyber Services Organization and external partners for the delivery, support and execution of the Cyber & Information Services .
- Developing, implementing and managing the information security policy and strategy to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems, network and data;
- Implementing standard information security procedures to optimize the quality of digital and IT services;
- Managing NIS and ISO 27001 compliance projects and internal processes;
- Managing the Governance on Information & Cyber Security domain;
- Performing risk assessments and vulnerability scans to identify potential threats and implement effective risk mitigation strategies;
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Structural reporting to PSA Antwerp and TIL and streamlining and standardizing a number of security processes;
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure security controls are integrated into operational processes;
- Staying abreast of the latest security trends and technologies and encouraging their acceptance within the organization;
- Assisting with security awareness and training programs for employees, promoting a security culture throughout the company;
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to provide the most optimal, secure, high-performance and stable digital and IT services;
- Organizing meetings of the Digital Information Security Committee.