As Business Analyst BI you report to the CDO, with whom you will define and execute the BI strategy and vision for the company. In addition, you are responsible for setting up a BI platform at group level and developing dashboards and reports. In this context, you will work closely with the business in analysing requirements and developing strategic BI solutions. You have a technical background in an IT environment and have thorough knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence, preferably in Power BI.
Together with the CDO and two other Business Analysts you work on different projects and you are the SPOC for internal and external stakeholders within your domain, namely BI & Reporting.
As a Business Analyst BI you have the following responsibilities:
- Define and design a BI roadmap for the group, in cooperation with the CDO.
- Of course you will not do this alone: you will be supported by external consultants, you will manage the various projects, you will expand your own knowledge and you will actively participate in projects where necessary.
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the company to set up BI solutions that meet their reporting and data analysis needs.
- Analyse, configure and develop BI dashboards and reports for all business units within the Buildmat group.
- Administrative tasks related to BI reporting.
- Participating as BI expert in ICT projects to realise BI reports as part of the overall project deliverables.
- Maintaining quality by defining and enforcing BI standards.
- Initiating, coordinating and enforcing BI systems, policies and procedures.
- Communicating BI insights to management, identifying trends and opportunities.
- You function as a BI evangelist in the organisation, promote BI awareness and engage in expectation management.
- Performing testing to ensure that the functionality and data integrity of BI solutions meets business needs.
- Ensuring ongoing analytical support for BI solutions released to the business.
- Assisting in communication to users regarding BI software upgrades and new features released by BI.